3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Viskarev 29.05.20 10:42 pm

Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Actually, error: display Driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. - graphics card week (model: ASUS RX 460 O2G). Crashes this error in games, and games from 2007-2009, until the witch. What could be the reason? It's definitely not overheating and not the GPU. I read on some forum that this is some not compatible for 970 th bridge. It is impossible for more? Or all in version of pci-e?
Mother: https://ru.msi.com/Motherboard/760GM-P23-FX.html#hero-overview.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
Increase the speed of the fan in the Radeon settings.

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 29.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
I think that it's still overheating? Of all the body is removed and naked, should not like. The clip itself is quiet.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
No, not overheating, I had the same thing until the fan speed for this game has not increased.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
Look CAREFULLY. Card RX connector 460 support ONLY PCI Express 3.0. On this motherboard the MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) PCI Express version 2.0.
The lack of power lines through connector PCI Express 2.0, so if the load CRASHES.
Read reviews for ASUS AMD Radeon DUAL RX 460 OC:
There is this пометкаhttp://www.dns-shop.ru/product/2d571e155d253330/videokarta-asus-amd-radeon-rx-460-dual-oc-dual-rx460-o2g/opinion/
One of the comments on the link: But there is a big chance of problems. 460 cards often conflict(problems of nutrition) with the old Mat boards with PCI 2.0(as you do)
Total: 1) Pass, if less than 14 days and buy 1050 or additional food; 2) Reduce the frequency of memory and core, thereby to reduce the power consumption; 3) Change the CPU / mother modern platform with support for PCI-E 3.0; 4) Try using the Mat. fee to improve the performance of PCI Express slots, one helped; opened the BIOS and looking for a meet place.
There is a topic here on PG: Help people,video Card, Dual Radeon Rx 2gb GDDR5 460 All the same, read, especially at the end, there is a solution and confirming the problem, with links to sources, this problem described more than once:
This theme:http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/help_lyudi_videokarta_dual_radeon_rx_460_2gb_gddr5-922535/#comment-15777956

D

VOVAN WOLF
Sorry, about the lack of power was immediately known, but in the BIOS to set the max power to the connector failed( not found). But I thought, it is sin not it. Well, thanks, I will try to apply power to the connector.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
about the lack of power was immediately known - I Wonder why then was taken to with her now to suffer? Don't understand.
will attempt to apply power to connector HOW? If you programmatically will not work, will not work in any WAY. The power connector will be soldering on the graphics card? No need to invent, to change, if possible.

K
Kloggmonkey 29.05.20

I had the same error, only on the GTX 460. I tried lowering the core clock.

D

VOVAN WOLF wrote: Interesting, and why then was taken to with her now to suffer? Don't understand.
Because in the near future was planned to take the mother with pci-e 3.0, and if the problem does not lay in the power, then Yes, I would have carried to return it and it would not make sense to upgrade.
HOW? If you programmatically will not work, will not work in any WAY. - to rummage in the BIOS more carefully, MB just didn't see.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
Clear. It was like a variant of barter - the above message under the 3 point.
through the BIOS more carefully and earlier sounded will try to apply power to connector - I thought to solder now will be posting news, something I thought of immediately, so I was wondering, note that in addition to programs in any WAY.
Well then good luck to find this feature in the BIOS.

D

VOVAN WOLF
No, soldering at me even in thoughts was not.))) Thanks for the solid clarification in terms of food. Nowadays, I'm sure it's not in the none, and you can safely take mother.)

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
Had this problem with the gtx 970 gaming, and tried different wood and replace the PSU and so much more,eventually passed the warranty etc. and got exactly the same vidyahu and everything is normal, maybe its a kirdyk comes (also said in the service when I rented the video chip) , if you guarantee deal.

D

Lucky1
I wrote: vidyuhi week.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 29.05.20

Dmitry Viskarya
so give up