3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silent Hill 764 29.05.20 10:42 pm

Activation (BioShock)

Good day! I would like to know if it's true that the game can be reset no more than 5 times? and then the activation key will not take effect or is it nonsense? If Yes then how to restore it and generally how to be?

Thanks In Advance
48 Comments
Sort by:
9I mid posonbI 29.05.20

mine after 3 times the game is not registered

T
Tpyn 29.05.20

if you delete your game normally through control panel>add/remove programs when connected to the Internet, we used activation back. That is, install the game any number of times. If hard flew, uninstall the game simply erasing the folder, etc., then activation will not be returned. Only if removed incorrectly, the game can be installed 5 times.

A
Andreibelarus 29.05.20

guys help,bought a license,installed,you receive the check the write box
does not fit,there from the top even generalise what the hell,how the game run?

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

To install the game a hundred times - no Internet connection required to run. And you can use demo version.
Deleting the game will not go into the Internet - checked just now.
It's all about the version from 1C.

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 29.05.20

The sounds of the pirated DVD it and for the first time about any keys not asking... And so Nitsche not cut, with all the dialogues, sounds and videos. The translation of the true error was, but I immediately downloaded 1C'ovsky - cheap and sedita.

t
totktonada 29.05.20

bought a license from 1C, set, started to run, the game asked for activation via Internet, I entered the code, I was greeted and asked to press start. I clicked and all Desk, it doesn't do anything. Click on the label again asks for activation and so on to infinity. PC in a profile. Help pliz!

D
D0NoR 29.05.20

The same situla...

t
totktonada 29.05.20

understood: include the Internet, activate the game, if nothing happens, take out the disc from DVDROM, selcell the game icon, when the computer will require a disc, push back, push on and naslozhdaytes!

D
D0NoR 29.05.20

Here are found on the 1C forums. I haven't tried, not answer for the consequences.
Annoying moment with the deletion of the row which is recommended not to delete =)))
http://forums.games.1c.ru/?type=thread&msgid=1938749

Registration fails because standing before pirates. It
protection hacked(which are files). Our task is to knock the
hack.
First, we need a program Unlocker and TrashReg:
Unlocker - http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker (196kb)
TrashReg - http://www.databack4u.com/snc/rtkf_rus.html (246kb)
Remove installed Bioshock with saves.
Installed Unlocker. TrashReg installation is not required.
Go through the guide in C:\Documents and Settings\Your
name\Application Data
(in svoistvah folder set the option show hidden files)
In the Application Data folder find the folder SecuROM and right click
select Unlocker in window action to select remove and
click ok. Next run TrashReg, menu File run
Search for keys with null character in name. The program should
find the key !CAUTION! NEVER DELETE OR CHANGE ANY
KEY|0|.
Right click on it and delete.
Run regedit and deleted all keys with the words and SecuROM
Bioshock.
Reboot, put Bioshock, NIPs the Internet and finally
register.

t
totktonada 29.05.20

hmm, well done, but I did it all ))) see above

S
Sweeth Tooth 29.05.20

2 Anderlove close this Batwa,launch the game and enter key from disk,I had this problem,I did as written all flooded

A
AlexWake777 29.05.20

Andrelove there to activate connection to Internet needed. If you are connected to Internet, then follow the Board to Deter 202.

D
D0NoR 29.05.20

Hmm.. hard =)) You're one minute early otpostil, so I did not notice.. and I Toko are now sat playing.
Checked, method work. Oh, for an hour Saturday night lost...

B
Bdzola 29.05.20

And what is most interesting and funny localization from"1C is that you can activate the game not more than 3 times....
Then run to the store and buy a new disk.. Protection, e-my!!!

G
Gr1nGo 29.05.20

I removed the pirates - she traces left - demolished also all the keys from the registry.

Q
Qwenn 29.05.20

God,fuck the color???got litsuhu Russian,installed it,installed the crack,and enjoy!what's the reason of activation?

t
totktonada 29.05.20

and to the patches shook, bioshok because he updated no you patch 1.0456 will not. It was just an example. Although the need for games to put drive angry.

A
Andreibelarus 29.05.20

thanks to the Internet helped! play smart and undemanding,I have everything on max. I thought it would be worse

C
Click-beetle 29.05.20

As someone who works with activation from Bioshock 1C, I put it up,activated and I'm playing right now,but the question is: If Windows still fly off or something like that as a game to activate again?

f
fanat d3 29.05.20

SANYA: the sounds of the pirated DVD it and for the first time about any keys not asking... And so Nitsche not cut, with all the dialogues, sounds and videos. The translation of the true error was, but I immediately downloaded 1C'ovsky - cheap and sedita.
Give a reference where to download 1C-ovskii translation.