3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djddr 29.05.20 10:44 pm

What with filters for the gas mask??? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I can not go today in the subway in the TOR, immediately die, sooner though just occasionally infection was understood, and how both will go dead, overturned the entire base, looking for filter improvements, isn't there, the base is fully pumped, the level in TK 91 how to pump the damn filter is not clear, pliz help.thank you.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 29.05.20

djddr
There seems to have mission to pass, that would improve the level of the mask. Plot.

B
BAZKIN 29.05.20

Like a gas mask to level 4 only swings, like there had to run, shoot, run out to recover and re-run...or I do not know

G
Gerrarrd 29.05.20

when the wait down the contamination level to 5 level-then you can go.During the descent into the subway it is written (required filter)

r
rus_Inversion 29.05.20

djddr
I understand you mean about events in the subway (TK), the best option is to go there in the strategist (or, to have the power of skill not less than 150K) hilesi yourself on a CD and everything. Personally, I'm kind of sarvoda 4 areas cleared (the other two did not have time for time).

M
Mr_Irb 29.05.20

sometimes it happens that the event won and infection 9уровня remains... (but got it only 1 time but it happens... (running 2 TK 2 hours (events in the subway did not start, the infection was hanging all the time (on the surface with goods and everything was fine))