3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 29.05.20 10:44 pm

The crafting of swords,not only (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are a couple of questions
a)When prescribed to the sword,and the crafting of the sword,to the sword bonuses when crafting fall randomly?(penetration of armour,all sorts of improvement of marks)
b)what to do with the relic swords?Would they then?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 29.05.20

About the bonuses don't remember, and the rest dismantled for parts.

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Shadowarm
b) I Personally relic swords are collected in the cache (a kind of collection of relic swords), but at the expense of need, they are not particularly necessary, if you already have swords the better outfit. But when you do not have enough money, I sell some of the relic swords, so I suggest just collect them in a hiding place, let it be for a rainy day.

S
Shadowarm 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
Don't have enough money?To level 30-40 so I think accumulate a respectable sum,what are you doing?)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 29.05.20

money is really not enough. especially in the beginning of the game. but if you don't craft all the equipment in a row, which is a plus 1-2 better wearing right now, then spend them nowhere, because the equipment lying around the mountain. sometimes buy recipes and some weed for a potion, and even favorite set to work. I collected, without fanaticism, in the first half of the game at Ophir forge, the second half of the game is to repair the house. in the end, both built right the first time, and finished the game with nearly 50000.
and relic swords are you beautiful, on the wall at home hangs. the rest of what is not needed.

S
Shadowarm 29.05.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
thank you

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 29.05.20

by the way, sorry - zapitannya swords glow in the hands. on the wall - an ordinary piece of iron