3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Navigation beacon (Fallout 4)

On completed task on the ship, I Gul gave Navigation beacon , who passed understand I will not describe.
The question is how and where to use it, I have 3 of the beacon is available in inventory and where they can still be purchased?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey1992 29.05.20

I haven't used (only use for a Horde of hippopotamus in the power armor) , but something tells me that the principle of them is same as that of the artillery beacons of the Minutemen (thrown like a grenade)

i
intellligent 29.05.20

Vetаl
Сергей1992
Gentlemen, do not think for insolence predloziti You to experience this miracle of engineering, pre-sohranilis.

v
voronpb 29.05.20

Well, we're not so stupid as who would have thought..ha-ha..I did it but nothing happens after a shot of the lighthouse..and therefore created the theme..

v
voronpb 29.05.20

Radio towers 0SC-527..who was there after the alarm, he exactly is how to fix it?

M
MadHamsterHead 29.05.20

Vetаl
once dropped near the submarine, there was the bombing (like the artillery of the Minutemen, only worse), moved to the city, nothing.
Or a bug, or the radius of her outrageously small.....maybe on the rooftops explodes

M
MalluM 29.05.20

MadHamsterHead
The farther away from the submarine, the longer it flies. And a little I love this math they. And you need to throw your next (only to run). Actually, it's like a fat man to shoot.
Vetаl
Buy will come and find you give only 3.

v
voronpb 29.05.20

Thank you all...Yes I have tolstyachek there..was just curious. In General though the game with a bunch of questions , but damn addictive...can also developed to make the world in which you live...the horror.

v
voronpb 29.05.20

Works, I hurried just after job are just have a day to wait..then that ghoul-Chinese launches a missile at the place where we drop a beacon. But I wanted to kill him but for these beacons left him alive..ETOGES they launched a nuclear bomb((((

V
Vindly 29.05.20

Vetаl
The towers themselves sometimes turn off - turn on the radio, go back to the tower after you activate it again can turn off the radio

M
Mudryy glupec 29.05.20

Sorry for the quest there is no option to sink the sub. Except that sacrificing yourself. These tactical missiles are useless as artillery, where something lacks, where it flies so much that the enemy or flee from the zone of destruction or you'll kill him myself. As always, the Gazebo is not completed properly functionality.

S
ShuriKx C 29.05.20

ID Navigation beacon
Спойлер00065dec

A
Abbat76 29.05.20

lighthouse - consumable. it is used in this place will cause a tactical nuclear missile strike. after a few seconds.
Spend the beacons is very meticulous and careful ;)
Алекс85
Алекс85, to attack the enemy better with this nuclear strike. then they suspect nothing and just marking time, bored idleness. And just a beautiful large big-Bada-Boom! The efficiency of its use does not exceed the efficiency of throwing Molotov-Cola: a nuclear grenade and powerful. but the enemy quickly knocks out of range of grenades.