3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G_goorda 29.05.20 10:46 pm

DLC: armor set \"Deep space\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Pomogite please. Still can not find the armor "Deep space" available for pre-order. Do I need to start a new game? Pijaca received, read the letter in the terminal and doing the mini quest.
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazarev 29.05.20

in the cabin of the pioneer

G
G_goorda 29.05.20

Thank you, I was distracted looking around the cabin of the pioneer. Took terminal special orders.

Spoiler

A
Alllex236 29.05.20

G_goorda
don't rush much... it is terrible

S
Sidorovich12 29.05.20

G_goorda wrote:
armor set Deep space.
Is that some of the products in a sex shop?:)))

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Alllex236
And repaint religion does not allow? By default terrible, of course, do not argue.

A
Alllex236 29.05.20

Muskrat
It did not help, bulky helmet and nedorost

z
zevsinc 29.05.20

At the beginning of the game or after the Prolog to look for her?

S
SaveX3 29.05.20

zevsinc
At the first visit of the storm.

z
zevsinc 29.05.20

SaveX3
ATP))

z
zevsinc 29.05.20

And so do not understand why you need to go and look for any terminals with rags for pre-order, is it not easier to create. For example, in the main menu allows you to report by letter, etc.

z
zevsinc 29.05.20

SaveX3
And Deluxe buns there to look for?

W
Wandigo 29.05.20

zevsinc
So I'm wondering where the bun Deluxe...I really only colony-7 came back and only gained access to the inventory, but daluxolo armor not found.

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

zevsinc
Wandigo
In the third post of the thread shows where to look. Armor and weapons change in the closet on the Tempest

W
Wandigo 29.05.20

Muskrat
Thank you

z
zevsinc 29.05.20

Muskrat
Thank you))

A
Anthony DiNozzo 29.05.20

and I also have the Deluxe version but terminal is not working. maybe because I played it first in a trial? and in order to be activated all you need to reinstall the game and start it again? it is idiocy...

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Anthony DiNozzo
Need to download the DLC in the tab add-on if you haven't already.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 29.05.20

Muskrat
no just uploaded right after the game came out March 21

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Anthony DiNozzo
I first played 10 hours in the trial, and after the already launched common, and all the additional content appeared. You can be 10 hours still not played in the trial version? There is a point after which the campaign mode is inhibited, is opening the doors of the vault Relics on ease, in the trial they should not be opened, will pop up a message. Try to play 10 hours, or get to this place and check opens the doors. If you still have any problems then you can try to uninstall the trial and the usual, and usual to pump again. Although I have in the game folder why 2 executable, normal and trial.

A
Anthony DiNozzo 29.05.20

Muskrat
as soon as the opportunity came I naturally downloaded the additional content. trial version 26 minutes and have to finish them just can not