3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RXTR 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Lag animation of the lips (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The sound of his voice has already passed, but the character still moves his lips how to fix?
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 29.05.20

Month animation live :D

0ldush 29.05.20

McThunderBolt
this happens if the FPS is below 20

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.05.20

McThunderBolt
I lack the animations of the lips only during spells in Elvish noticed

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

it's the nuances of the Russian translation.. I cant DM project because of fitting the speech to the animation of the lips...
can try Lok at 30 fps to deliver. and look..

D
Danil Zotov 29.05.20

Fei Fong
all the facial expressions of the characters redrawn, the Studio is a tool not only to change facial expressions of characters, but for stretching and compressing the timing of each scene, do you think? this can be seen by putting 2 videos and the original Russian version and to see what Russian localization, nothing to do with! such problems are not found 3 times passed it, the only thing that is bad in Russian localization is the fact that Geralt is with this voice acting is not like in the book, and the first part of the speech, the words of Vsevolod Kuznetsov does not correspond to what Geralt is supposed to be, he's not once it's confirmed, and it was his big mistake, for those who have read the book, he will understand me, 1:49 if you rewind it that's where it says.
Spoiler

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes this is not something. VIDOS here not and))) the translation of our though good but there are schools. as the dilation and contraction of the question.. didn't notice?

D
Danil Zotov 29.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes, you can Polish also the same herd, in English no

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

Daniel Zotov
here. and sometimes even this slowdown is that audible to the naked ear) .. all of these schools because of the snapping sound of speech under the animation of the lips... just like the Americans have done. n

A
Alexandrovitch 29.05.20

The author's theme of the campaign period