3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlean 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Error 0002001512 (For Honor)

Hi all. I write out of despair. After installing the patch, whether it is not Laden, I can't find any game modes. The search is on for 5-10 minutes and throws out the search with the bug in search of players and the error 002001512. Have stable I-net connection, NAT green, was Looking for info on of. the forum yubikov, but in vain. There are people with the same problem in mid-March, but the answer how to solve this trouble is not received. Who can faced or knows how to solve the problem, please, pomogite.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadONYX 29.05.20

Arlean
I had the same problem. Only worked two modes. The seizure of territory and the duel . The rest vikidivaet error as You.
The solution to this. Go to the map and and click quick battle. On the controller button X.
And all modes work. Only need to choose what to like . If no suitable press release . On the controller button B.

M
MadONYX 29.05.20

Arlean
In SAP wrote . So there tokoe decision suggested that it is easier to hack the Pentagon . Than to remove this error

v
vyatich 62 29.05.20

all forums searched I can't find that error, with support, the answer is no , sometimes the truth is connected .

v
vyatich 62 29.05.20

error 0002001512 means that the owner left the session before its establishment ,but it's stupid how can I leave if I have to, the sessions were not even connected .

S
Sloap 29.05.20

This problem me and 3 of my friends. We have, of course, different systems and in a situation when 4 out of 4 cases there is a problem, regardless of the specific configuration of the computer is 100% failure. My head does not fit as with all public issue comes complete ignore the part of Ubisoft, since the black screen of death at the end of the round (which still have not gone away, though eighteen months have passed), passing the constant crashes and errors servers, to a complete inability to play online...

R
Rataii 29.05.20

Same shit =_=

A
Arlean 29.05.20

MadONYX
Alas, too does not help. Occasionally (every 30-40 min) find the game 1v1. No more Response from support no. If the problem does not exist at all.. Wait for a hotfix I think is also pointless. Where to go, who to complain to, remains a mystery. The first 7 years and the last project which I bought from Yubisoft.

S
Sloap 29.05.20

Arlean
I agree, what a cool game (I do not whine about balance and speed some hero, sometimes you just get people faster and better than me), but it is likely from the fact that it was developed by another company, and at times, we acted only as publishers, complaining makes no sense, they don't care. Just as in Russia, the top fuck the people, they are just taking the money...

A
Arlean 29.05.20

Sloap
In this my question is. Why would you like to get money and annoy consumers, If you can do a project and simply listen to komyuniti, Record the error logs, statistics, characters (because of the nerf of the leader people just nanali and AP yustika) And in the future to pull more money. After all, more people would come, reviews will be better. What insanity.. Fo honor reminds me of a candle that was lit, then extinguished and vanish. Fucking politics Yubisoft...