3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 29.05.20 10:47 pm

There is no text in menus and dialogs, how to solve the problem? (The Witcher)

Need help, downloaded the Witcher 1, v.1.5.0.1304. I go in the game and in the menu (where the tabs usually new game, load, options, exit, etc.) present text. Themselves tabs are highlighted when you hover over them the cursor, and the text itself does not. Randomly went to settings and there is also no visible text, but numbers and English words are visible. Sorry for the pics, but the screenshot do not work, in window mode the game does not rolled...
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
What to do if there's no text in menus and dialogs?
Try to reinstall the game to a folder, the path to which contains Cyrillic.

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Daidjer
The game installed in the folder Games and there is no way the Russian-speaking folder.

D
Daidjer 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
Mounted on the drive where the system, or on a different drive?

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Daidjer
System With the game installed on D.

D
Daidjer 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
If you have a Repack, try - problem is solved by wiping out the Russian letters in the folder FROM WHERE you are (1C soft club or something. I.e. the folder where you downloaded the torrent). Can help.

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Daidjer
Did, nothing changed.

D
Daidjer 29.05.20

I don't know. Try to reinstall the game disabling entivity, Internet. I like that a year ago I installed the game. Everything was OK.

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Daidjer
compare the screenshots of the settings menu of the game with text and looked at himself, saw that I have no line where you can change the language.

T
Turelion 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
I have had this problem, I do not remember exactly how I solved it but I remember that very simply, last week, I have enough fonts, roofing felts I of zasel the game folder there is a settings file there and changed the language

B
Bupycop 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
To buy the game, it is in Russia at a discount of less than 50rub. worth it.

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Turelion
I understand fonts can be downloaded, and you can read more about the settings file? Where he is, just in the game in the settings I do not have lines where you can change the language...

O
Oleg V 29.05.20

try to remove mods

L
Layneks 29.05.20

Oleg
and then the fashion, they are there at all, just downloaded the game and installed it.

O
Oleg V 29.05.20

Thank Ovchinnikov
then XS, I have had no such problems... download another Repack and localized...

T
Turelion 29.05.20

Layneks
Should be in the game folder, the launcher, there are settings, and fonts just Word put.