3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 29.05.20 10:48 pm

Are you afraid of old age.

Are you thinking about old age, afraid of her and everything that comes with it? Don't know how the thought of death, but old age sometimes wonder, not about pensions or something like that, but a very old age, the processes of physical and mental.
People get older, the body is not the same, health is also inside begin irreversible change, someone sooner, someone later, but they are. Leather grabnet, bones become brittle, the body wears out and the once healthy young man becomes old and helpless who have nothing and who will never be able to live as he lived while in his Prime.
I certainly do not know how to think the elderly, may be they have changed the Outlook, interests and thoughts, but damn, being old, to see the fun of walking young people have their whole life ahead of that have fun laughing, float like birds, really have not worries or anything, but just complete freedom and the sky overhead.
I would probably even killed. Guys, girls, each other, flirting, Dating, meeting, young and beautiful, and you're old, sitting on a bench near the entrance and no young girl doesn't even pay attention, Yes, you're dick's not worth it for many years.
Now I just now no longer a student, but when I see young and cheerful students running from the classroom, always noisy, laughing, smiling, it makes me feel sad and depressed.
When I myself was the same way, in student's years very cool I lived as in a fairy tale almost, no regrets. But then I thought that I'd graduate, undergrowth else will work, Outlook and views on life I will change and I will look at students as primary school students, with indifference. I don't want to school, as it outgrew it and tell me the school life.
And here and there, looking at the present students are jealous, want to go back in time and redo everything to live. So I think if I become old, I will be young looking and of the same sad feelings to experience, only there the body is already not the same, and as if you didn't, this has nothing to do with it.
Now the one figure I'm young, even sometimes asked to show passport when buying alcohol, although no longer a 21 year. That is comforting, I think that I'm not an old man yet, though older than their age.
30 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 29.05.20

Podvipodvertov
I am not afraid. Old age in Russia is short.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 29.05.20

Alas,as would be feared and not feared,it will inevitably come.

P
Podvipodvertov 29.05.20

Wing42
Not long, and to live up to it still need. But if live people to her, not everyone else can envy.
I have friends uncles and aunts who do not retire soon, who in 1-2 years, who in half a year. Here they really are horrified to think about it, and don't want to retire, even for the work cling to someone who can. Write statements that they are allowed to work for another year somewhere. There really is SN less and they are deprived of any benefits from the company, but they say it's better than at home in retirement to sit.
But I think there fear is not the fear of old age, fear of what this country is old age, and a small pension. Only heard you'll retire, how to live is not present. Well, in addition to all the old age, ailments of all sorts, it really is not alone.

S
Sharmanschik 29.05.20

Well, well, well, you can look at it that way. The body is always aging, and sometimes because of illness and stress, makes it much faster. Banal attention to not only slow down this process, but will also help in the period of dancing for 60... to be quite attractive yourself and see doctors only in erotic dreams. About the psychology - all garbage. I myself am a student and due to life circumstances I have no choice to sit on the bench and watch the peers. Such things do not really depend on the age, if you got the desire and the opportunity - all in the shoulder.

w
warp 37 29.05.20

Afraid, because in our reality, a well-founded fear. Become spent and useless biodegradable waste, and even the poor and sick at the same time - how can this not be afraid? There are young, healthy and able-bodied useless, what about the elderly people say...

C
ColonelJason 29.05.20

warp 37
And you have finally established in the decision of all youth and maturity to devote to futile and harmful actions, that would be old age to be poor and sick, instead of having to live life in such a way that would become ultimately sturdy a wealthy old man?

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Are you thinking about old age, afraid of her and everything that comes with it?
Had happiness to work in a nursing home, so, no, there is nothing to fear )

Old age seems to me more logical, more is afraid of women bent on its beauty...

And a General sense of fear that will inevitably come, huh? In my opinion, it is foolish to hammer head with such thoughts.

w
warp 37 29.05.20

ColonelJason about Finance it is hard to say but health sure nothing good will.

C
ColonelJason 29.05.20

warp 37
With that attitude of course...

V
Veselyy_pekar 29.05.20

The fiery youth jumped back with horror if he were shown his own portrait in old age. Take the same with him in the way, leaving the soft youth in the harsh eustochius courage, take with him all the human traffic, do not leave them on the road: do not raise then! Terrible, terrible future ahead of old age, and gives nothing back! Grave mercy her in the grave will be written: here lies a man! but nothing will read in frigid, unfeeling features of inhuman old age.

N. In. Gogol Dead souls

V
Victor_Wayne 29.05.20

che to be afraid of it?

-
-MaEsTrO- 29.05.20

Childhood from 0 to 5 for you a lot of attention
Youth From 5 to 10 - a schoolboy nickname ....
Forgot as is called ... From 10 to 18 - chasing girls
Still don't remember ... from 20 to 36 - shit needs to get married...
....... from 40 to 50 - I consider myself young ....
Old AGE from 50 to ... - the old (all forgot about you , and ask yourself this question what have I accomplished in this damned life ) (not counting the fact that over a lifetime I bought 3 cars (bugati , Mustang , Lamborgini ) + 2 sons 1 daughter + not who doesn't remember you and poorest in a dark room in a dream ... )

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 29.05.20

But you can not grow old. Nobody forbids.

r
rPeBoJL 29.05.20

not threatened

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
But you can not grow old. Nobody forbids.
rPeBoJL wrote:
not threatened
Surely, comrades, surely. Go to war and not worry about old age ^_^

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.05.20

(^_^)
,//^//,
_)(_

-
-MaEsTrO- 29.05.20

Video to what I explained above ...
Spoiler

P
Posledovatel 29.05.20

how much TCE a year old, such thoughts came into his light head

r
rPeBoJL 29.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Go to war
someone on vacation suggests

r
requiemmm 29.05.20

who have nothing and who will never be able to live as he lived being in the Prime of life Is not dependent on age. Full of old people with a mind, sharp as a razor, full of young, leading a completely brutish life. It depends on whether a person has a business in which he invested entirely. Not because it is supposed to, wants the state or some nonsense, but because this case fully meets the aspirations of the human soul. It is impossible for man to be idle, all his energy, finding no way out, locked inside and burned, leaving the same skeleton with empty eyes, right electorate and the support of the regime.
Find your Thing and old age is not terrible. Yes, and death too, in the long run. Scared to die when you nothing in life is unique, not made, does not confirm its existence, when even your tombstone and that can be anybody, even a monkey all of his life in the zoo on other people's rations. It's scary. When everything around you screams that you were, you personally and it is here, old age and death is just an unpleasant necessity, nothing more.