3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 29.05.20 10:49 pm

Improved warp engine. (No Man's Sky)

Good time of day. Played 20 hours already( not played for a long time now I heard about the upgrade and decided to go see) and still flying the first warp drive at 130 light years. Read the guides, they write, that the update can be obtained from capsules on the planet with the gear, but I only get the nanites from other races in the dialogue process, but that somehow did not grow together with them, Maybe something I should know or guides under the old version not relevant.

15 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtKan 29.05.20

Scans all kinds of animals on the planet, and then look for the Space Anomaly (the station in the form of a ball), where you will get the right technology.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.05.20

ArtKan
It need seven planets to scan completely, so that the terms of the quest to do?

A
ArtKan 29.05.20

According to the table, you need to completely scan 10 planets to get the most advanced warp reactor theta. So let's start with survival in extreme conditions up to 3 stages to give a warp reactor Sigma. And learn the words to 7 step to obtain a warp reactor Tau.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.05.20

And, by the way, barrel-attached grenade launcher for the destruction of the pirates, he wouldn't let me. Only some improvement for him. And this is a great beginning to bake because of 20+ hours of gameplay and have not found a drawing of the grenade launcher is on sale it is not encountered on the outposts feature them multitools are much worse than mine, and in all plants across only the drawings alloys, energy cell, protective pieces (!) sheets Carita (!!!) and other debris that is either available from the start of the game, or can be found in the first system.
Probably a bug either in the game or in the update, because the advanced technology, which is found - this is the phase cannon and the blue sucker, which is necessary for the creation of the hyperdrive in the beginning.

A
ArtKan 29.05.20

I don't remember where they found a grenade (in game version 1.13), but the long search was not necessary: the maximum of the second system was a grenade. It is possible that after updating you need to search and buy technology multitool cosmetician Wai'kin. The Anomalies can be sure to get a grenade, once the table is.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 29.05.20

ArtKan
Hmm, did not know that the receipt of the drawings are directly connected with achievements, just at those points that I scored and had to focus, thank you. There probably until level 10 to pump this achievement, scanning planets, and they will not be nearly 10, I suspect.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 29.05.20

ArtKan
Here! Passed in Anomaly quest for the destruction of the pirates, waiting for a grenade (not the first time I played) - and he told me to upgrade to the homing stuck! The version is 1.24. The Vainakh in the stations, too, only improving on grenades, but not the technology itself. Although plasma spears, shotguns and other stuff available there.

A
ArtKan 29.05.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Scanned one planet - one stage, so the 10 planets enough.

A
ArtKan 29.05.20

Rakszas
Looked again the table moved and Homing Grenade - this is the homing grenade, so the Anomaly grenade (plasmablastic) will not find. Remains scan from space and to find factories and abandoned buildings. I also found improvement for the grenades before you find plasmablasts.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 29.05.20

ArtKan
Yes, I have one planet to completely scan can't bring myself too dreary and gemorno. So I guess I'll stop playing sooner than reveal the engine)))

J
John_Hart 29.05.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
For the nanites will buy on the orbital station.

A
AleksBes 29.05.20

Yes to COMPLETELY scan is zadolbalsja it! There is one two little animals still remain - hell find.
Before it was really possible all the technology in the buildings to, now that's the bummer... =\

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

AleksBes
That's not all. Animals should be with subspecies filigree! In the description it says that all kinds otskaneny, and the stage is not counted. I usually chose some small moon which is almost nothing.
And large planets on catchatori 13-15 species of animals and fucking the jungle, of course - zadolbali.

A
AleksBes 29.05.20

Kirlusha
Whoa eperny theater! There is a subspecies still there! I was surprised to find nothing until the end can't...
It will be necessary also when the moon choose. I wonder of the planet, where all the beasts there, count?

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

AleksBes
No, there is the same requirement written: to scan all animals on the planet. And not even the entire planet. Although, maybe it's a translation like this.
In short, I found the moon. It 6 types of animals. I scanned 6 species which are clearly different from each other. And in the opening menu was 100% otskaneny animals. But the stage wasn't set off and the crank at the station gave nothing. Then go back to the planet and begin to scan again. In some animals the scanner writes this animal belongs to the open mind. But money for it gives.
And now, after another bouncy mushroom decided to go back to the station and pull it off. I here now think, maybe it was a bug.