3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesUser 15.10.19 03:18 am

Help to resolve the issue with the computer about the Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, the problem or 2 problems are that if I install almost every game I have during the installation it gives an error isdone.dll -Unarc.dll returned an error code sometimes and sometimes -7 -11 -1 like(but usually 7).I have installed games like:Middle-earth Shadow Of Mordor,Mad Max,The Witcher 3 .Downloaded the game 3 Repack at least and tried to install all day.Yesterday I downloaded and installed the Witcher 3 (the License is not purchased and downloaded ).It installed fine ,installed the patches ,voice acting-everything.Then we went and played 3-4 minutes on medium and it's frozen ,the game freezes ,monitor is just stuck on one picture and the sound goes,and if you move in the game ,then heard that I was moving in the headphones.A year ago I had a problem like this ,only I was just as well ,but the sound was trrrr all.Then I don't remember how this was fixed and the game is played,I passed it and decided to pass the pen as I did not remember normally.Already did a Defrag of the Department of game disk,checked the RAM program built in to Windows.Was two weeks to a month ago Windows 7 I reinstalled Windows on litsuhu 10 . And again, the game is not installed generates an error Unarc.dll returned error code etc. When established Mad Max it at all does not start writes no file 3dmgame.dll when I threw it in the game folder and System32 folder and SYSWOW64 folder. That is the game I have almost everything that I want to install is not installed and which are not run ,and that run (only Witcher only licensed company Repack do not set)that hangs ,as described above.Help me ,what should I do???DirectX is new ,I removed and the new set.The temprature when hung from 67 video card ,CPU 55-65 different ядер.Net Framework is already installed.Graphics driver now installs the latest ,but I'm a week or two ago also set .
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamesUser 15.10.19

Intel Core Quad Q9550 2,83 GHz
Nwidia GTX 660 Ti
8 GB RAM
HDD 1 TB
AeroCool 650 W

H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.19

GamesUser
you downloaded a highly compressed Repack? if so, the problem with their archives possible. Google, there are lots of solutions

H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.19

GamesUser
repoquery chasing compression package to reduce the weight of the Repack. it is also possible you have not installed the archiver. put 7-zip it is universal

S
Sprintin 15.10.19

that's about 3дгейм DLL) antivirus you ate, and don't need it in systems to throw it! she had to lie in the game folder!

S
Sprintin 15.10.19

here for thought
In this case, the cause must probably be sought on Your computer and most often it is that not set to the correct archiver ( most often in this case, the error message says: "unarc dll returned an error code-7"). It is clear that during installation the official licensed versions, the user is unlikely to face such difficulties as there are not looking for a decrease in the volume of the package. But in the case of repack's their creators often like to use "exotic" methods of backup (especially if the installation has a lot of volume), having a greater degree of compression. The most frequently used archivers: it RAR unpacking via SFX. — 7-zip with its additional algorithms bcj2, delta, lzma2, ppmd and more dictionary can provide better compression. Unpacking through SFX or dll. — FreeArc. Unpacking via SFX or a dll. — NanoZIP. Unpacking via SFX.

short read and decide http://nastroisam.ru/unarc-dll-isdone/ notice this ever in my life of owning a PC was not

S
SaDaR 15.10.19

10kA dude shit. I have a 7ka, I this error never seen this) the Guys above are writing about archivers.... I'll say this - 10ke may be so, but in 7ke such poredeleniyu no. In General, all unpack Repack itself, i.e. they do not need the archiver, they already have part of the code and they appear as separate applications. As for me there are 2 options - either turn off the antivirus when installing the Repack (in which the cracks sewn that antivirus automatic block/remove) or set gasperich - he cracks almost do not notice; or the HDD test with RAM. Well, or both:) And Yes, even check the relevance of the installed visual c++, but it's not very likely, likely antivirus stupid Kiley cracks straight during installation.

p.s.: http://softobase.com/ru/vopros/unarc-dll-vernul-kod-oshibki-7; http://www.jaswindows.ru/2015/02/unarcdll-7-errorarchive-data-corrupted.html and then read

Z
ZlobnyDed 15.10.19

Had the same problem with a tenner (although it was build). Virtually no Repack is not fixed,the same error got out. I thought maybe the garbage that some of the Windows cut out,tried to edit the registry,add files,edit the archiver. Useless. Downloaded another version,also ten. There such problem was not

S
SaDaR 15.10.19

ZlobnyDed
well, that's proof, I say - 10kA shit) Well, at least in the current build, because when 7ka just came out it was sloppy full of holes etc I with XP on 7ku moved only a year and a half after its release, by the time it had finished:)

Z
ZlobnyDed 15.10.19

SaDaR
Well,ten I tried. Not like that is too Intrusive,configure, and disable unnecessary zakolebalsya. Yes, and I used to semerochka interface. The first computer that I had to buy,was on seven,with XP I business almost had. And then there was no need to piggy introductions. And my brother was put on the old comp ten x86 castrated from all sides - he's happy,everything works,the computer runs for a few seconds,the excess cut. Downloaded myself the same,but x64 - it is just this problem and found. Which is a pity

S
Sprintin 15.10.19

ZlobnyDed
net it is not supplied with kms activator? why build with rotten crooked cut software, etc?
I litsuha, and everything is OK! there is no problem, seven compared with 10, the brake!

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.19

with mad max and you can not understand. he 3дмь the Gama Edison work will not be exact
about the fact that something does not unzip is not installed I was faced with such a problem. but the cause and essence of it. suspected faulty disk drive, a SATA connector which broke me the file but it happened with the files directly on the pitch especially the giant.
schA lean it or some kind of virus was a hint that as much as any game on the torrents is not worth buying either it was a bug of the memory controller which also led to damage and data loss.

Z
ZlobnyDed 15.10.19

Sprintin
Let me explain. Trial quite a while ago I found a good stable seven,which cut the excess. Not buggy,works smartly. As the following axes tried than now people were treated. Some time sat on eight,it's kind of like quickly was. Then a dozen. And gradually noticed that the computer is slower. Checked operatives,hard,percent - everything seems in order. In the end I decided to format the hard disk again to break up the sections. Set the system with the first stick (it was the good old castrated seven),set up, and was pleasantly surprised. Everything works very fast for the average user the difference with the newer axles are absolutely imperceptible. And left her, so as it turns out, have missed the simple semerochka interface,and the newer features of axes I do not need nafig. Why build good? Yes, everything is simple. The computer is old,the parasites in the form of embedded and left software does not like. Tried a clean version that was configured manually - the same thing,but a lot of time consuming,but I'm lazy. But nerezannyh axis is quite noticeable impact on performance, noticeable both visually and when using MSI Afterburner,for example. If someone does stupidity seem,but fine tuning system and I keep the computer in that condition,so he pulled a new game

H
Hattack 15.10.19

GamesUser
People (many) here correctly say... whatever you say, but 10kA... To point her with a flourish and a foot deep to push.
Assemblies assemblies are too divisive though. But there's something still advise. Windows 7 by Paying. It makes sense to look at these distributions. There is nothing superfluous, and its all over the place. One of the advantages that the app pump is not necessary, everything is where it should be.
http://forum.ovgorskiy.ru/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3298&sid=3353313ef470c93694baa27c42817b6e

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 15.10.19

GamesUser
question 10 are you clean from under dosa was placed or rolled on top of 7?Here is the simple advice which as always zaputyvaet on pg-reinstall Windows , x64 preferably, don't put anti-virus software (believe built to cope with all the protection and structure of the system x64 differs from the 32 which itself is understandable , right? Remember denovo why everyone is shouting that you need x64(which is still there), the debugger when 32 done fairly quickly,?Сcleaner nastavi ( I'm sure you don't know the principle of operation of the registry , and something to clean it it's just firing system). It's simple-clean Windows (10 off off site free) activators a lot in Google but if I write I'll throw in a driver,she will put on vidyahu but it is better to deliver newer , voti all games will go 100% (no errors I mean) if not then safecell like everyone else)

G
GamesUser 15.10.19

Alexander Szymanski
Put on top of the 7-Ki ,since it is the same garbage was.

S
SaDaR 15.10.19

Hattack
cool, will stock distribution Siem reap in the future, liked it:)

H
Hattack 15.10.19

SaDaR
Glad that you liked. Ugorski that anyhow it does not spread. I use only the it distributions, and for many years, and there was not a single criticism.
Except that he has one angry build with (generally all) of.updates, and even then, only because it is incredibly long.

H
Hattack 15.10.19

Alexander Szymanski
Alexander Szymanski wrote:
Сcleaner nastavi ( I'm sure you don't know the principle of operation of the registry , and something to clean it it's just firing system).
That's a very unsubstantiated slander.. I Use this program almost since its inception, and all good! With your approach, nothing can not be used. Blame not the program, and those who use it. It's like the equivalent of saying: you can fool and *** break!
Same here, fool and solitaire Klondike screws ottomatic.

s
stalker6362 15.10.19

the problem is not in the Repack and in the absence of software to unzip them there about the error unarc.dll returned error code 1,6,7,12,1

Source: http://nastroisam.ru/unarc-dll-isdone/
Nastroisam.EN - articles and instruction on network devices for beginners. http://nastroisam.ru/unarc-dll-isdone/

I
Irhen777 15.10.19

Had the same problem. Error 11, and any version of the game and on any Repack. Windows 10, not Polina, SIS.the requirements in the rule. In the end, just downloaded 7zip (and the game already established as 20 minutes) and everyone.case disabled the antivirus. Voila. The game finally installed without errors.