3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohuenix 29.05.20 10:49 pm

A long search for matches! (Titanfall 2)

February can't normally play in of the titans 2! Search in either mode it takes 5/10 minutes! so it became after the last update! maybe someone knows what is the reason and how to fix it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 29.05.20

People that do not . For Honor came out and even then games were ...

v
v1806v 29.05.20

buy leiteisen - search high for about a minute and a lot of people . Just people in the world playing playah more than a PC. I used to be REAL PROTIVNIK of CONSOLE BUT PTOTOS STUDIED STICTICA PURCHASES YR ON PC AND CONSOLES - BUY CONSEIL. in the END JUST for the SAKE of VERIFICATION AND BOUGHT a TITAN 2 ON the PC AND ON SONYA IN the END, YES, ON PC ZERO the PEOPLE WELL, IF you're LUCKY CANADESI. On leiteisen a lot of people . search from 15 seconds to a minute maximum . And the number of players on PC write approximately 300 people and to Sonya about 5000 or more . For some games and bought Pleiku for not to suffer with search and kitakami which is not there . Yes Internet connection is more smooth .

A
AnPei 29.05.20

Pohuenix
The game will undoubtedly be continued but today seen a dead end to get through which urine is not enough-I arms pump up to level 50 and now, as it turned out this is only the first class and subsequently pumped all over again,what would make the second but in General it would be better to upgrade the account from zero to maximum. It turns out that developed cunning-not to unite players of the game and just came up with classes which players of your progress reset.

A
AnPei 29.05.20

v1806v
On how much you have enough patience to play Sonya they've got a ping of 10-15 m. for many how many you got ???

v
v1806v 29.05.20

An__ei
I XS I even HAVE low ping or high smoothly . I kill as much as me . I don't know what technology but ping all slivaetsja . But on a PC, just a pain in the ass with a ping .