3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Sion 29.05.20 10:49 pm

Maximum skills (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What is the maximum number of points of increase of skills in the game? Need the value at which the game resets all the perks if the crack the beyond (in 3 parts)
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 29.05.20

Lord Sion
What do you mean? Is it possible to train all skills? You can only NG+ need. Also this game even has - get all profiles max. level what it means to bleed if not all, almost.

S
Siniy Kot 29.05.20

the game checks your data files and saves each time it runs,if you specify that to the 20 level must be 56 points-reset to 56 when you restart,do not witvlei,there are only two options-either throw glasses at each entry to the game or reactivate files manually as in previous parts(for example to register so when you receive 20 level 5 and 1000 points)
but the second way is not yet clear how to implement no information

S
Siniy Kot 29.05.20

and the number max of points in the game...do not remember exactly but 700+ like on the 134 level,but to pump all that is needed is enough 550(including pumping profiles wrote about Alex Newskin)

L
Lord Sion 29.05.20

Alex Newskin
I mean how many points invested in the development of resets the skill as it was in 3 parts, I now look in the game bug is small, I pumped talents (except 1 in the technical branch, who in the story apparently appears on), sabinder favorites for different talents, was the loading zone all the talent lost and 0 points in General writing, but to use the talents and favorites can only be used there talents level 1

L
Lord Sion 29.05.20

Blue Cat
thank you already clear the info, sorry I did not wait for the hacking of files and probably not even go in the game, to leave soon((

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Can Vocalise, the main thing is to swing. I'm in the 1st game he scored 60+ LVL. Then you can 100+ to recruit, etc. Main thing is time and patience.

L
Lord Sion 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote: the Main time
which, as I wrote above, just no...