3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Presedent Gantz 29.05.20 10:49 pm

Where are the perks for energy weapons? (Fallout 4)

Looked all S. P. E. C. I. A. L., perks found at the non-automatic pistols/carbines, assault rifles, fists/knives and heavy weapons/explosives. Where is +20% to energy then? There is the advantage of physics-of America, but it works for radiological weapons.
Sho I doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 29.05.20

Presedent At Gantz
Probably they are not. But you do not worry, this is not so important, much more important to build your farm in the nether, and minor tweaks will fix the mod over time.

A
Apokalipsis113 29.05.20

Presedent At Gantz
The developers did not split on the type of weapon firearms/energy that firearms do not lose their relevance at high levels. The armor now have different opponents on different protect from energy/firearms, according to this, there is an incentive to have a different weapon type damage.
But the weapon damage by radiation is very specific and if the pump via abilities will be very powerful, but some enemies a good chunk of damage inflicted by them will simply ignore the zero.

S
Santorsky 29.05.20

Presedent At Gantz
because in the game there is no distinction between the weapon types (energy ,fire) , to increase the damage such as the alien Blaster you need to get the perk for pistols)

P
Presedent Gantz 29.05.20

Yes, increase the skill of rifles increases the damage of laser rifles. The guys from Black Isle nervously Smoking.

B
Barsagar 29.05.20

Presedent At Gantz
From the laser carbines) Normally did it, it's all right. More realistic. In reality, the ability to handle weapons depends not on the caliber of the ammo of this weapon, and from weapon.

S
Setesh 29.05.20

Barsagar
well, in theory, have laser weapons should be no impact, no influence of weather conditions for its application, etc. (again, if it really existed in the form that in the game), so the handling of this weapon will be slightly different than firearms

B
Barsagar 29.05.20

Sites
That is in theory. And how in fact we do not know because no such weapons. We have no idea how it creates the laser beam itself. Purely visual - the return of laser guns there... and the handling of weapons is not only the recoil control. How to hold how to breathe properly, how to shoot, how to stand is of the type of weapon depends in one way or another.

B
Barsagar 29.05.20

PeroAlxp
I hope that the PS was a joke...

s
simpson747 29.05.20

As for me energy weapons here at all pointless. Opponents, even those who have a resistance to ballistic higher than energy, it is easier to bring down with firearms. More or less sane energy weapon is a simple laser rifle. Plasma and Tesla in General just laugh, despite the fact that the damage characteristics are quite high.