3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
my93 29.05.20 10:50 pm

Russian voice on the radio (Fallout 4)

Is there any mod that ONLY changes the voice on the radio? That would be like the 3 foul it was possible to listen to the news and changes that occur in the world, no matter through the Google translator or someone's voice
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 29.05.20

I do not remember, but I remember a mod that adds radio tridognayta from fallout 3 (Russian version) ,probably 100-200 hours played with this mod..

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

my93
Russian voice radio daymon city...but there is no radio Tridognayta and there you can hear about the events occurring in a foul 4....SUPER mod!! http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_tridognajt_na_radio_svoboda_finalnaya_versiya-136304/
PS will only work after I take the castle and there sits the radio operator

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.05.20

The game also can the radio sound is adjusted. Remove the slider in extreme left position and turn on the PC Chanson... Newace.

r
ripvango 29.05.20

my93
New Vegas was at least a mod for subtitles in messages DJ. Okay voice, but at least the subs gash someone... of Course I highly recommend. And if anyone finds at least the translation of messages DJs from DS and Newquay (Newquay especially, there songs are very much interested in) would be good.

A
Angelica04 04.05.22

five years later there was some kind of mod?