3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XanderDeKoz 29.05.20 10:50 pm

Technical Armor (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Rebi whether there is a skill tech armor, as in 2 and 3 parts or something like that? The Winds have skill Power Armor. Before the release I saw a video where a rider was cut off in Bron'ka. Not critical, but it looks good.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonyuuuuuck 29.05.20

got it, and he passive the profile guardian

c
choa 29.05.20

download ineeka and biotics. For 9 or 10 points in each, I think. Give the guards.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.05.20

choa
it visually no

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 29.05.20

SPR1GGAN
Wrong. It visually and you can see your booking.
Armor looks like this (picture from Google)

S
SPR1GGAN 29.05.20

Farrneel
only your picture of the 3 parts ,and I'm in the game pimped this pacifco ,took the profile guard with this a and visually it is not ,only on the Bark seen .

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 29.05.20

SPR1GGAN
It seems even with the second part of the picture. Again looks like this (picture from Google)
Yesterday I personally redistributed the skills and inject the biotics with technology. Got a profile of the guards the third level. A guard from the second level in the PostScript there is the armor, which is activated in the battle yourself. And it really shows. Proof can not throw of natural causes. Except that night, if not to throw before.

k
kornev-93 29.05.20

Rabi, he is a guard

S
SPR1GGAN 29.05.20

Farrneel
just checked the profile ,and he really only appears at the moment of receiving damage

X
XanderDeKoz 29.05.20

SPR1GGAN
kornev-93
Farrneel
Antonyuuuuuck
choa
Sucks, The Winds have such a skill, why the rider was not given! Maybe someone modded her gash ever...

G
Gera95 29.05.20

It's not armor, it's technical boards. Are they just the techies. He only Guards.

KsanderDekoz wrote:
The Winds have such a skill, why the rider was not given!
Given. Just when removing the shields should be near the enemy is.