3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pozitiv_Nik 15.10.19 03:18 am

Banyat if in 2019 the cheat for money? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

need help here, the thing is that there are a lot of streams on GTA 5 where just handing out bags of money to ban for it or the developers ditched it and never ban players who have received money from the cheaters (if not to ban it is a sin not vospolzovatsya freebie)
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
varenuha2uha 15.10.19

I do fear that 2020 will be the last in Tonlin ((( waiting for the last DLS

S
STALTEK 15.10.19

for bags which are throw get banned and chitora and TAVO who got the money in the best cases will reset the account

a
alik12345 15.10.19

Pozitiv_Nik
I would not risk account

W
Wawa Wawaw 15.10.19

Yes,no, a Pat on the head and say that you are done...

D
DEDGAMER 15.10.19

Pozitiv_Nik
If we really need money in GTA,buy Requiem and don't worry,2 years without a ban (16 reports), checked.

A
ANIMENS 15.10.19

If farmish yourself in a private session, preferably in the garage, can 1 billion ourselves to give, crazy on Kappa and the ban was not only because of the report (killed players)

D
Dmitriy_Disaire 15.10.19

varenuha2uha
by the way I wonder what will happen to those accounts which are banned permanently until 2020)

R
Rela1s 15.10.19

It was three accounts.
First: PS3 - bought raskrutku. Not banned, not what. Transferred it to PC ( since PS3 is not developed ), and there once again was pumped and it was banned.
Second: bought the ACC for less than a hundred rubles, and have downloaded cheat there on promotion. Whirled in a closed session and eventually banned.
Third: buy promotion ( last year ) still not banned, but when it is not very fun to play :-)

P
Piratstvo blago 15.10.19

Pozitiv_Nik
A month ago bought a two of Akka and checked. The one where cheaters are banned in a day. 2 days later, banned the second, which took off. Main do not risk. Better buy left and check. Just not from the computer and not under its net. You never know...

D
DemonXL1080 15.10.19

Pozitiv_Nik
Cheaters ban is necessary always, in 2019, before and after!!

n
naomiann2016 15.10.19

while that GTA Online brings in huge profit roxterm, so while it is impossible to freely cheat as soon as they put on the game, then you will be free to do it))

x
xXHASLXx 15.10.19

create a petition that developed put the bolt at all! After Kasich of course)