3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iskander2015 29.05.20 10:51 pm

The end of the video card or there are options

ASUS GeForce GTX 670 [GTX670-DC2-2GD5] played Sniper Elite 4 (the game-the pancake, not demanding) and off the monitor squeaked POST-CODE 1-long 2 - short!, (everything else works, just the screen is black - i.e. does not see the card) Googled the error graphics card! Stuck another 260GTX - all works! Further, the ASUS GeForce GTX 670 - stuck in a second computer, and again black screen
1-long 2 - short.
The issue is the tips of a video card or there are options I'm not aware of!
PS GTX670-DC2-2GD5 - bought in 2013 are not pursued, BP 750ватт,
mother ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2. 0! 16Gb GSKILL.
The case Thermaltake Element G cooling excellent.
40 Comments
Sort by:
s
skid951 29.05.20

Take off and disassemble the video card carefully and check the charge card carefully if there are no visible defects, then carry it to the service. And if there is something to sell at least 500 rubles on new is gonna add new kupish.

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

skid951
I think the cooling of this card is worth more than 500 rubles, thanks for the answer.

D
Daidjer 29.05.20

Still have none to update. So go buy the new green, how much money is enough.

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015
As electronics met a few of the broken ASUS GeForce GTX 670, this series ASUS released soundly. As already advised skid951 of rubberm and watch it. Pay attention to the body of the capacitors. In any case, carefully clean the tracks with acetone (possible bad contact due to oxidation, yet the card is not new)
Spoiler

PS If still there covered with a GP, or video RAM, then spend money to replace them is not worth it - makes more sense to buy new due to the outdated architecture of Kepler ;) ... and the support they have DX 11 version.

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

airstorm
Not yet dismantled, contacts cleaned immediately with vodka, and Yes, I bought yet another - money only lasted for ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL OC [DUAL-GTX1060-O3G], although I always took 470GTX, 670GTX in short, the 70th, thanks for the reply! I'm leaning towards faulty VRAM.

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

Daidjer
Only lasted for ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL OC [DUAL-GTX1060-O3G]

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
contacts are immediately cleaned with vodka
it is undesirable to wipe gold-plated contact group, mixtures of alcohol with anything. Only pure alcohol. If there are no alcohol or acetone, it is possible to wipe the band (the main thing that was WITHOUT abrasive additives), wearing rubber gloves (not going to explain about static electricity).
Spoiler
PS Electronics wipe only pure alcohol. The use of any alcohol-containing mixture might result in the disabling or accelerate the process. In some cases, removal of oxides, coatings, residual products of tinning used acetone. The oxide film with copper or silver it does not remove, in contrast to pure alcohol.

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
I'm leaning towards faulty VRAM
Giraffes often flying field workers... if you have experience with a multimeter, unable to test them ;)
But ASUS always uses reliable and high-quality electronic components, slightly worse than ASUS and Gigabyte. Shitty base gainward and Palit .. nightmare is MSI, Inno3D and Point of View

w
warp 37 29.05.20

Iskander2015, better keep your money and at least shestilopastnye accumulate.

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

warp 37
And these 15299р barely collected, like the cat stuck in the fridge and will now burn through constantly catch sight of the wife! well, Yes, next month maybe for ramen

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

airstorm
Field-effect transistors, look!

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

airstorm
Clear! By the way 470GTX Twin Frozr II, MSI's son gave at the time, still works, years 3 - 4 ago, he refused at first, one spinner, a month is another! ordered online, well, while were waiting for did own two 90 cooling fan ZALMAN. the fans came to their son he has changed.
PS 670GTX is the first component which has failed in 23 years of my communication with the company!!!

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
catch burn through the eyes of a wife
Heh... man, will share a personal experience. First give the wife the dishwasher, and then buy a top vidyuhi, gaming motherboard, ....

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015
:) well... a great indicator. I communicate with computers (the desktops) already in 1982, really burnt a lot of vidyuhi, moms and RAM (sin dispersal). We see you always took a video card from ASUS, and they, as I already wrote, doing everything on the conscience (in the middle and higher price segment). I since 1992, sitting solely on ATI, and those models that were not designed for overclocking, still plowing.
Way to navigate what component to take, it is best to wait at least 6-8 months after release and ask the services what components are what firms have many marriages are perishable, etc with some statistics already choosing what to buy.

D
Daidjer 29.05.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
Only lasted for ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL OC [DUAL-GTX1060-O3G]
Well , with God in the Shop. The choice is correct. Don't forget to wash, just in case.

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
refused initially, a spinner, a month other
if my memory is correct, the fans on the MSI cards (and they most series used turntables of the same manufacturer) punches transistor SS8050D (SMD case!). He at the entrance is directly on the output (+). Enough to resolder it ;) Search for analogue better not to get involved ;)

a
airstorm 29.05.20

Daidjer wrote:
Don't forget to wash, just in case.
Wash is NECESSARY in any case :D

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

airstorm
When you purchase this vidyuhi - the CSN gave me a slow cooker HITACHI for some action, something like that.

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

Iskander2015
Iskander2015 wrote:
When you purchase this vidyuhi - the CSN gave me a slow cooker HITACHI for some action, something like that.
Wife snapping just)))))

I
Iskander2015 29.05.20

Thank you all for the answers! Just hoped that someone had a similar situation and successfully resolved! Tomorrow the autopsy will show.
PS how much can you sell a computer, see below
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition - percents (the cooler - tower CoolerMaster Hyper 212)
Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P mother top
The power button/reset/reset CMOS on Board
8+2 phase CPU power design is made according to the norms of 45nm for better compatibility
2x4 (8Gb) XMS3 1600 memory
1Tb WD - HDD
Gigabyte Geforce 260GTX 896 mb - video card
thermaltake 700 watt PSU (modular, meaning the cables separately)
INWIN - Case
DVD-RW
It is necessary to replace only vidyuhi for a more productive and all! everything else is in its place!