3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Icepeak322 29.05.20 10:51 pm

Crashes in the middle of the game (Fallout 4)

I have no problems with fps (on high). It's cool. BUT occasionally during the game the screen becomes grey, there is a sound that hums as if the monitor stopped working and everything, Ctrl+Alt+Del does not help, the computer ceases to respond to any action and can only hold down the off button and restart the computer. Driver ALL updated. Don't know what to do please help(
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 29.05.20

Icepeak322
Temperature,Feature. Computer. CPU usage (gaming mode, max). Write.

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

8 gigs of RAM, AMD RADEON RX 480 dual oc 8gb, intel core i7 4790 3.4 hz,with temperature all is normal, tower cooler at 95 watts; maybe you meant RAM and not CPU? max 80 percent, but then not sure since when the computer stops responding unfortunately does not show the amount of CPU and RAM, and CPU 0-2%

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Icepeak322 wrote:
there is a sound that hums as if the monitor stopped working
When you disconnect the monitor appears some noise , the computer beats the drums ?
If during the game all hangs tightly , it is overheating or some piece of iron , or protection from video driver . Try to roll back the video driver to the default for your card is version .
To monitor iron during the game run MSI Afterburner and see .
P. S. tower cooler at 95 watts is how to understand ?

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

About the noise, only in the headphones, as he said that there is a sound that hums as if the monitor stopped working

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

To roll back the video driver, you need to do what exactly? To insert the disc that came with vidyuhi, and install something?

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

nestrbob
GAMMAX 200T googled

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Icepeak322
Go to the properties of the video card , the driver tab, and do a rollback to the previous one , and installing a specific version completely remove the driver and put in a new one from scratch .
Spoiler

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

About the temperature in MSI Afterburner is showing 50 degrees on average

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

nestrbob
I have a Rollback button is not pressed

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

You write as if the cooler itself is 95watt . The presence of the cooler nothing says , it can be put is crooked , and a lot depends on the PC case . If no external air supply to the cooler , it will drive the hot air inside the case .
MSI Afterburner shows 50 degrees on average
On a piece of iron ? Put it in the monitoring parameters of all glands and look at the data before hanging .
If uninstall the driver completely , then fly off all the settings in the OS . If you have experience yourself put on the PC OS , you will have no problems , Affairs in 5 minutes .

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

nestrbob
The supply is, everything is OK; tomorrow I will answer about the temperature, now can't

C
CEye228 29.05.20

I play with 4 gb RAM and 1 gb of VRAM and I have nothing like this happens :/
Maybe you have vidyuhi worth the money? That then hangs.

R
Rottan 29.05.20

nestrbob wrote:
If uninstall the driver completely , then fly off all the settings in the OS
Do not understand. Please explain.

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

nestrbob
How do I check the temperature before you hang-up if the monitor becomes suddenly grey? I even can't predict what time I will crash;but it does not play I max 55 gr on vidyuhi, 53 CPU, the motherboard can't recognize, trying to download software from off site for gigabyte, does not ship; OS install can not

S
Sprintin 29.05.20

Icepeak322
not many slot 55, the flow means little in a game where 70 or more will.
in the game do and see the testimony, you know roughly how long hangs.
about cooler write clear, heat 95Вт, and then wrote as if the cooler is 95 watts))

well, if you think logically, once the monitor becomes grey, the case in its.

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Icepeak322
How do I check the temperature before you freeze
I wrote to you - run the game with MSI Afterburner and you will see the settings at any time .
Spoiler

I
Icepeak322 29.05.20

nestrbob
The screen becomes stationary, the hang occurs immediately, instantly becoming a gray screen

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Icepeak322
Make screen game data with MSI Afterburner before hanging .

M
Mihail Rapoport 29.05.20

And so, I love the game, but it's because of mods or f4se

M
Mihail Rapoport 29.05.20

if you have no mods,
here's tip # 2: put hw info and msi afterburner ,run and turn on the view statistics (Google to help) , turn on and play before departure, after departure, please throw all the data