3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
statickable 29.05.20 10:52 pm

120 fps at a frequency of 60Hz and 120Hz!

Will there be a noticeable difference?

The fact that no tearing of course.
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 29.05.20

Will. People 60 and 75 see.
http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?p=11096451#p11096451

S
SUSUL1 29.05.20

statickable
What's your monitor? Rarely a monitor today reports 120 FPS in 1920x1080. (I wonder what model it is now possible)
If the monitor is drawn, then the difference will be visible, but very minor (you've got to be a Pro-gamer quake)
If the monitor reports 60Hz only, it can be Stait-sync and not have to ship bidascu extra frames

D
DartMaul 29.05.20

Pro gamers (by the way reveal a little secret: people who play games professionally can't stand the word gamer to your address) are playing quake on CRT monitors, by the way. And it's not the refresh rate and the response matrix.
120герцовых monitors with 1080p enough. In fact it is any monitor supports 3D packing.

There are 120 fps smooth without jerks, 120Hz will look smoother and more dynamic.

S
SUSUL1 29.05.20

DartMaul
You though wrote what model and value yourself this is unlikely to take, but at least patapau=)

D
DartMaul 29.05.20

SUSUL1
http://market.yandex.ru/guru.xml?CMD=-RR=0,0,0,0-PF=2139674217~EQ~sel~x1902824473-VIS=70-CAT_ID=106905-EXC=1-PG=10&hid=91052
It's all so by making fun, nothing more.
Right now there have started 4K monitors to do this, so this is a serious thing. However for them to use the matrix with 1млд colors, that is, they are positioned as a professional, and cost from $ 100.
If you really want pofapat on the monitor, it is better at 4K than the baubles with 3D.

r
redfox2013 29.05.20

SUSUL1
ASUS PQ321Q IGZO TFT Matrix price $3400-3500

r
redfox2013 29.05.20

Dell 4K UltraSharp 32 1.07 billion colors , the expected price is $2900-3100m

r
redfox2013 29.05.20

Sharp already makes the 3rd consecutive year as the matrix, but so far the ASUS and Dell, took up the realization of
http://www.nix.ru/computer_hardware_news/hardware_news_viewer.html?id=176216

r
redfox2013 29.05.20

when my 2000-2500$ , son to let his wife give, relatives help, I'll save quiet six months on the Dell 4K UltraSharp 32,
http://www.fcenter.ru/products.shtml?eshop/act=h:a:0:54:a:a:a:0:d:1:25:r:2:buyperson:d147_362&oper=112839::::
this son otoide

S
SUSUL1 29.05.20

DartMaul
On the monitor, scan 60-75Hz only
at 4K it's hard to find that information=(
But in the related figures above 60Hz is not met.

D
DartMaul 29.05.20

SUSUL1
There is Asus's 144гц
http://market.yandex.ru/model-spec.xml?modelid=9383484&hid=91052

As for 4K monitors, I think there are 60Hz and some sort of very substantial ping, I think more than 10ms g to g.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

on CRT monitors the difference is noticeable.
flat don't know. 60 fps in theory enough for any game if the game is running 120 fps on a monitor 60герц will just createsa extra scan will be the lubrication at the interface of non-existent frames. that is the effect of monitor blur will be significantly less in proportion to fpsm and step between the update of the frame. this is true for matrices with very high switching colors. otherwise it will be motion blur created by the matrix.
if the monitor is updated in increments of 120 Hz is only natural that the step between frames will be less and consequently the movement will retain clarity with no loss of smoothness. but there is a good possibility the matrix itself. for this rate, its characteristics have to be many times multiple of the increased number of updates.

was such an entertaining test. - black screen chasing the white square.
so this square must not leave a visible trail on the matrix. CRT 120 Hz is able to. if the monitor is in 120 Hz will be observed as the plume from the matrix 60 Hertz - this monitor is not worth the money.
the whole trick only 3D = 60 fpsm or 30-40 conditionally updating the matrix of the nominal screen without delay.

this observation is quite subjective so as when played on ELT set the frequency to 60 or even 50 Hz. and all who came to see me howled that the monitor flickers. when put 85 Hz monitor started blinking for me + I've seen broken frames (while all was norms). when MS I looked at the first LSD - monitors, my eyes started to bleed openly.

f
flashg 29.05.20

SUSUL1
I thought my 3D monitor with 3D glasses and 3D displays OK without any problems in games and movies..
but in the settings 7 is placed above 60Hz does not work,

and it is interesting notice that the same monitor is connected via HDMI gives 60Hz and plug it in via VGA and you can squeeze out HDMI 85гц enemy gertsovki

and when someone says that he monitors 120-144гц ... the question is what kind of monitor you have and what cable you connect it

_
_B1aD3_ 29.05.20

Asus VG248QE 144гц. Connected via DVI. The difference between 60 and 144 is felt, there's no breaks, the picture is smooth. The only problem is that the computer does not pull such fps. And Yes, HDMI and VideoPort cut gartsovku.

S
SUSUL1 29.05.20

_B1aD3_
But it is very strange, because HDMI was introduced as a high-speed data port
In General it is necessary via the Display port (if PC supports) to try, today is the high-speed data interface on the monitor

f
flashg 29.05.20

AOC d2757Ph - no display port

m
meagarry 29.05.20

SUSUL1
versions of HDMI like are different. Maybe 1.4 or 2.0 with a good cable cut will not...

f
flashg 29.05.20

in the description to his video card is the fact that it is PCIE3 (Radeon R9 270X) and I have the ports needed and the monitor only HDMI cables are 1.4 and 2.0 type, and pull my map and monitor this 2.0 don't know as there is no description except that there is a nest or if the nest is and pull the 2.0 and 3.0 will pull as soon as this cable will do ... also seen in the Internet adapter of the type stuck in the monitor HDMI2.0 and the PC viduh DISPLAYPORT makes sense with the adapter ... if they'll give the desired effect?

B
Belomorkanal 29.05.20

statickable
The difference is not just noticeable to me the difference is impressive. Due to this the frequency of the need for vertical synchronization is eliminated, it is possible to play almost without any significant breaks (sometimes still vision catches the smallest gaps, but they are not conspicuous, as in the 60\75HZ) and without PSU imput lag on the mouse (latency) that occurs when you turn on the rifle. Thanks to the monitor 144ГЦ I felt a little better to play CS and ChivalryMW, tall smooth images at 80+ FPS (in CMW had to take the lock to 60 FPS), no plumes, and a fast response time gives the real (small) advantage over those who are sitting at a simple Monica 60\75 HZ.

SUSUL1
As far as I know, with FHD refresh rate over 75HZ supports only the latest version of HDMI 2.0 which has not yet received such wide circulation as the old version (at least on my old monitor, HDMI), which is not enough bandwidth. On account of the DP don't know, never didn't use him do a lot of neponyatok, but judging by the bandwidth about how previous versions of HDMI ceiling - 75HZ at FHD, may be there are any dual version, similar to DVI-DualLink. But the most common interface for high frequency LCD monitors is a good old DVI-DualLink, in fact, two DVI-I to a single connector, allows to increase the refresh rate of the screen 2 times (with double bandwidth), compared to SingleLink, which works at maximum frequency 75HZ for 1920x1080 and not more than 60HZ for 1920x1200, respectively in DualLink frequencies will 144ГЦ (where 6ГЦ XS, probably rests on the ceiling bandwidth) to 1920x1080 and 120HZ for 1920x1200. It should be noted that because of its obsolescence, DVI-DualLink does not support resolutions higher than 2560x1600, so the future does not.

flashg
Benq XL2411Z connected via DVI-DualLink, via other interfaces it is impossible to run with a frequency greater than 75HZ. Monitor quality TN+film matrix, of course it is qualitative as much as the technology allows, but TN is, alas, very strongly loses on color reproduction even samsonovsky PLS, which is essentially just a modernized equivalent of the common TN. Of comparison with IPS and even out of the question. But I don't work in the graphic editors, I thing that the smoothness was for dynamic online games. In addition, the response time of the fast matrix IPS is 5ms, the TN - 1ms, agree on the eyes this difference, will not see, but still it adds up to the overall picture with high refresh rate and adds smoothness to the picture. Before that I was a mediocre monitor with IPS matrix, I really didn't like due to loops and slow response to dynamic Igor, he did not come, but the color on it, of course, very good. Put together a new system unit and changed the IPS monitor this BenQ.
If I understand correctly, Your monitor, specification, running max at 75HZ, the usual slow IPS matrix, 3D passive, i.e. do not need high frequency as with active 3D, so I don't understand the point of Your question. Just curious? Or do You want to run your monitor at a frequency 144ГЦ? Will not work.
And about those 85ГЦ tell you what. When connecting to VGA uses an analog signal, unlike a digital signal HDMI, DP and DVI-I, which is converted by the controller monitor to digital, perhaps for this You have reached a frequency 85ГЦ, but I don't advise testing the frequency limits of the monitor. I 8 years ago, also dabbled with an old LCD monitor connected via VGA, starting from the standard 60HZ forcibly asked increasing frequency, found the ceiling at which the monitor refused to work, citing not supported signal format, can't remember exactly which frequency I have achieved, it seems to be close to 70HZ and left this frequency in a couple of days matrix monitor has stopped running, lights burning, and the matrix began to blink from black to dark gray color, the monitor was ruined. Of course in modern monitors is foolproof, but it's hardly perfect, not worth the risk of the extra 10HZ, which is almost nothing.

f
flashg 29.05.20

just kind of say 120 Hertz and 60 Hertz heaven and earth I'm even here and maybe somewhere here I read that you can test https://frames-per-second.appspot.com/ is there anything in your monitor for more than 60 Hertz to be honest it is already 60 so deftly flies that my eyes fall out ... for the sake of curiosity
started looking for info and compare
VGA (D-SUB). 2048x1536x85gz
DVI 2560x1600 how many cycles stalling is not clear
and HDMI 1920x1080 ceiling and 60 Hertz is also the ceiling ... I thought that HDMI is cool and only inferior DISPLAYпорту ... but apparently the DVI even higher quality resolution than HDMI
wanted to play latest bioshok more than 1920 I would like to see how it looks with this ceiling is not included