3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 29.05.20 10:52 pm

What Bank to open a Deposit?

I work in Euroset, and the other day a woman came with the SIM card. I issued her a SIM card, she left and forgot your passport. I called her, she came back, wished him success, lifted the mood and gave everyone $ 2 on happiness. Which Bank is best to open a foreign currency Deposit? And is it possible with such a small amount?
The amount, of course, ridiculous. But I'm just collecting information about the banks - who knows what someone will advise.
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 29.05.20

Deposit account open and boxes of how much to eat. And that's where, XS.

D
Devil208 29.05.20

Razox
Deposit better Deposit?

s
samosan 29.05.20

Devil208
Change them for 150 rubles and not to create such stupid topics.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

Devil208 wrote:
she came back, wished success lifted everyone's spirits and gave each $ 2 of happiness. Which Bank is best to open a foreign currency Deposit?
April 1, behind, good joke for 8) Unless of course you're not a bum, for which $ 2 is money.

samosan
+1

w
warp 37 29.05.20

In the sperm Bank.

D
Devil208 29.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
What is the amount? I asked information about who knows what about banks and how and where best to start to save money.
samosan
Change to 150 rubles... and Then what? Still the question remains relevant - where to begin investing.

P
Posledovatel 29.05.20

in the Bank
Spoilers coffee

D
Devil208 29.05.20

Enamel Suna
With that SN I monthly plan to save some money. So these $ 2 - just the grain.

W
Wing42 29.05.20

Devil208
Just don't open the Bank with the name Labean.
Spoilers actually something which existed in the late 90s.

s
sashok988 29.05.20

Devil208
Of course it is better in a Swiss Bank to hold in Russian banks you don't get a tangible income,he can, for clarity, to take any amount and to calculate the %fat will be a small(funny).The Bank your money will earn much more.

n
nikita2112 29.05.20

Some instructions:
1 Google Google different banks.
2 Look at the terms of deposits.
3 Choose the best.
4 Open contribution.
5 ...
6 Profit.
PS If the manual helped, I can in gratitude 5K transfer bonus to me in steam.

P
Posledovatel 29.05.20

this is my personal opinion of course, but only an idiot would take their money in Ross or any other Bank in the CIS, especially if the purpose of this action is accumulative Deposit to secure themselves in old age, a clear example of that passbook in the USSR, and how many hundreds of billions it stole from the people then? Google ... but it was not a fucking Bank what sort of Mavrodi and the main state Bank of a great and powerful Alliance with state guarantees!

M
Mr.Rifleman 29.05.20

Follower Perelman wrote:
a good example of this passbook in the USSR, and how many hundreds of billions it stole from the people then? Google ... but it was not a fucking Bank what sort of Mavrodi and the main state Bank of a great and powerful Alliance with state guarantees!
1991-the first year it is not a powerful Union", but in fact dead. Compare to the chaos that was happening then, with the day is very silly.

r
requiemmm 29.05.20

No need to play with the state gambling. The entire banking system is a Scam that exists to a handful of people could stamp the loot out of thin air and without producing. Recently, the dollar soared, which made banks? Right, reduced retroactively, and specifically, essentially robbing depositors. Once again.
The conclusion is simple, can invest and have only that can't lose value from one stroke of the pen it is not known who and where. There is a grandmother? Cure, because there is something to heal, well now there, buy the barrel, ammo box or two, earth there is a piece get away from oil and gas and other national projects...for the robbery of the nation:) There are a lot of options, it is necessary to invest in the real thing, pieces of paper in this country constantly tries to turn into paper, which even the ass is not dry, small and hard. Almost a win - win to invest in education for myself. Head is always with you, and if not you, then you have not care at all.

P
Posledovatel 29.05.20

Mr.Rifleman
whether there will be
it is foolish to entrust their money to banks of Russ or in another country of the former scoop (maybe except Kazakhstan not sure)

P
Posledovatel 29.05.20

requiemmm
I agree, health, knowledge, and self-defense perhaps an excellent investment .

V
Vaipen 29.05.20

Gold, bling buy. Paper she that. You're a millionaire today and tomorrow, denomination, reform, crisis, annexed the Crimea, sanctions, the dollar is at 70 and everything. You and a loaf of bread will buy it. And precious metals and stones they at any time sought after.

M
Mr.Rifleman 29.05.20

Vaipen
At exactly.