3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAfan073 29.05.20 10:54 pm

The CPU temperature

In General, this situation,I'm somewhere six months ago bought a used computer and until recently everything was fine,until I have it myself does not turn off during the game.After that, I of course immediately thought overheating,looked at the temperature in AIDA64Extreme,and indeed,saw in my opinion is not the most stable indicators...in idle the CPU temperature ranges from 45 to 47 degrees,and load is 60-62 degrees!And when I played and also worked the torrent and the browser,the temperature reached 64 degrees!Of course I have heard that the processors from AMD hot those,(my percents by the way TripleCore AMD Athlon II X3 435, 2900 MHz (14.5 x 200) but I didn't think so...in that context, the question is:is this normal temperature for this processor,or it's time to change the cooler?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 29.05.20

GTAfan073
If you do not take into account tseleron, the Altoona - the coldest AMD processors of the time. I myself was a 3-core from AMD, though it was a Hairdryer, but even he at load to 50 degree heat, despite the fact that I had a little bit dispersed. So dig in the direction of cooling: how well blown case, how long ago changed the thermal paste (and what it is), some is cooler (may to slip from 2-nuclear percent), etc.
As far as I remember, the critical temperature for these CPUs is about 70 degrees, so some stock is still there.

O
OkGo 29.05.20

GTAfan073
What is the cooler worth it? And what about thermal compound?

m
mr. Brown90 29.05.20

By the way, I also want to ask. I percent 3930К i7 overclocked to 4.5 GHz. The previously cooled air, idle was around 43-45. In games I do not remember how much. Now switched to top water from Corsair H115i. Well, I think temperatures will be lower, because the edema also. In the end, 45-47 idle. In the same Andromeda on ultra in 4K is heated to 62 to 65, although loaded with only ~ 30-40%. The thermal paste used is MX-2. In the stress test, Aida shows the same temperature 62-65 when the CPU usage is 100%. Is this normal at all for dropsy?

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

mr. Brown90
for the dropsy and frequencies most likely AZM well

g
gennaz 29.05.20

GTAfan073
In idle I have from 15-18° C,in games not more than 40°C,in the stress tests no one above 55°, so listen to the advice Len4ik00N,he wrote everything correctly.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 29.05.20

It is clearly not overheating. Temperature is not such that the computer went to reboot due to overheating. At least you afterburner and start the game, look at temperatures under load. Then lay out the results.

In idle I have from 15-18° C,in games not more than 40°C,in the stress tests no one above 55°, so listen to the advice Len4ik00N,he wrote everything correctly.
No nonsense Pori. As the temperature can be below ambient temperature. Unless you're cool with liquid nitrogen, or at your house negative temperature=)

By the way, I also want to ask. I percent 3930К i7 overclocked to 4.5 GHz. The previously cooled air, idle was around 43-45. In games I do not remember how much. Now switched to top water from Corsair H115i. Well, I think temperatures will be lower, because the edema also. In the end, 45-47 idle. In the same Andromeda on ultra in 4K is heated to 62 to 65, although loaded with only ~ 30-40%. The thermal paste used is MX-2. In the stress test, Aida shows the same temperature 62-65 when the CPU usage is 100%. Is this normal at all for dropsy?
Dropsy effectively cools the overclocked percent + below the noise. And performance is comparable to top-end air coolers.

G
GG4 29.05.20

I have the top klad. Idle the percent temperature is 9 degrees, in the busiest moments of the above 31 degrees did not rise. 40 degrees or more is already overheating, which leads to the gradual extinction of a percent.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 29.05.20

GG4
You better don't talk rubbish. Child with a top ohladom.

g
gennaz 29.05.20

Lary Cross aka nick hander
Lary Cross aka nick hander wrote:
No nonsense Pori. As the temperature can be below ambient temperature. Unless you're cool with liquid nitrogen, or at your house negative temperature=)
Why would I lie)))

Spoiler