3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanicHteHedgoh 29.05.20 10:54 pm

About the patch (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Can someone fill it for the pirates, about the change
Better placed learning
Changes in a single game: ammunition boxes, armor, weapons, shots fired, profiles, attacks and development of
Added the ability to skip scenes with automatic piloting, to move faster on the galaxy map
Enhanced logic, customized length and integrity built relationships and storylines
Improved articulation and facial animation during conversations and sound in other languages
Fixed various bugs associated with crashes
Fixed crashes playing music or voice
Fixed a bug that prevented conversations satellites in uncharted territory
Fixed a bug that prevented to use the console interface, Relics, after repeated unsuccessful decoding in special circumstances
Sometimes rapid movement into the next team Fight off until you restart a saved game
Fixed a bug where the player could become stuck in the pose you start using biotic charge
Fixed bugs related to saving games
Improved stability
that's all for the game (no network)
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Duhorez 29.05.20

a sense of ... the patch does not honk and unlikely to be ... Cpy crack Andromeda when GOTY comes out ...

A
Aleks Sazonov 29.05.20

I don't think every patch will Repack(and patches clearly will not be enough+DLC)

M
MagicHero 29.05.20

Alexander Plekhanov
Gera95
No game due to patch hack will not be because they essentially have all of the new hack. Now crack somewhere in a year when there will be more patches and possibly DLS. And if you don't want to spend money on litsuhu buy how do I account for a penny, and quietly updates the game.

T
Tatiya 29.05.20

hmm, just had been all successfully hacked)

M
MagicHero 29.05.20

Tate
the day was hacked? really what?

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Tate
Smischnoy the elbow brushing.
Sasha Plekhanov wrote:
Can someone fill it for pirates
Denovo to hack you or he will do? xD

T
Tatiya 29.05.20

MagicHero
Muskrat
I'm not talking about patches, do not know about them, but the game is already on torrents poured, just two weeks from release, then there are the patches

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Tate
So what are you? But men do not know. xD

G
Gera95 29.05.20

Muskrat
Don't know what they know men, and the version 1.05 Origin-Rip right now is on the torrents.
Repak will later appear.

D
Demonic Wolf 29.05.20

Gera95
With the scoreboard ? Saw V1/05, but there is no tabla

G
Gera95 29.05.20

Demonic Wolf
No, Origin-Rip the same.
Repak 1.05 in the process.

D
Demonic Wolf 29.05.20

Wolfger
What to check ? I'm telling you, there no pills

D
Demonic Wolf 29.05.20

Gera95
Why repak without tabla?

T
Tatiya 29.05.20

no one referring to the patch not throw (the pirates)?:>

D
Demonic Wolf 29.05.20

What kind of idiots minus ? Distribution with 1.05 patch is there, but crack they do not, play will not work! che is not clear ?

D
Denis G 29.05.20

Demonic Wolf
It's the haters. Fools, whose cruel batthert from the fact that in the new Mass Effect can't come down to the Penny. Themselves are now playing, but all the forums and the climb VIDOS, shit and cons.

D
Demonic Wolf 29.05.20

Denis G
XD

M
MagicHero 29.05.20

Tate
Tate wrote:
no one referring to the patch not throw (the pirates)?:>
On games dinoboy patches to install as the other pirate is not possible. The game need new crack and do it after each patch, no one will. So either wait for that or buy an account or offline activation for pennies.
I bought the account for pennies and not worried, but did not play in the previous part of mass effect and maybe this, too, will not take place, but to look that there Yes as it is interesting.

G
Gw1NbLeidD 29.05.20

MagicHero
I myself took of. the activation of the release version, now as something new did not want to pay, maybe you will be a friend, give updated, but then I'm offline go

M
MagicHero 29.05.20

Gw1NbLeidD
if you buy off the activation then you have to constantly upgrade because it costs more than the account. I eventually bought 2 account and even the first game set no time as the owner went back and changed the password. 2nd until the sort out and have played it a total of 8 hours against 100 in the first account. Can you provide a link to where they bought there Deluxe Andromeda only costs 25 rubles, but there are no guarantees that will get a normal account, I was lucky at the second attempt caught :)