3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molnenosec 29.05.20 10:54 pm

Would. Quest The Reformation (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hung at the point to Help Tej to fight kettani. Adventurers in the camp was found, made on the basis of ketton and all hangs on this point, the marker on the map is not present. Tell me what to do if a bug was one. Or at least tell me on what basis these adventurers was sent on the quest, MB quest there rastopitsya.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 29.05.20

Molnenosec
I completed the quest like this: came to the Valley, pobazarit. Then he immediately rushed to beat Ketov, help him all the finish, then again with him talking, take a small decision. The quest completed.

M
Molnenosec 29.05.20

Genom1994
Maybe I had dumped this database. Can't remember where it is?

T
TimKar 29.05.20

Molnenosec
I'm sorry that I don't remember. But if you all killed, had a new marker to appear, indicating Teja to talk to him.

K
KiDjeN 29.05.20

Molnenosec
I went to the marker, he pointed to the base, killed all the marker is gone, but the quest remained. I noticed it later, can't remember now where it was a job, so I will be glad to screen where the marker is, go check again.

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 29.05.20

Also a bug was, I then returned to this place (see screenshot), and there are 2 times to talk to him.

k
kul333 29.05.20

When you come back ,in the case of a bug, it may not be there. Will Cochranites next. And reboot. It will appear. Many bugs so treated. (100% elimination bug with the shield of kochevnika , if we set the shield to better, that's all.... would be hanging dead weight this miniquest)