3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Duhorez 29.05.20 10:55 pm

Or woman without lies ...

Look me in the eyes and tell me who's more important ?! Sputnik for heart and soul or the one who will give you wealth with a large bolt to the knee ??!
PS: (Female) will Win the one one knee ... And then the tears I drop , I missed the soul.....
24 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 29.05.20

Whores
Who needs your soul, if she no money?

M
MrWorld 29.05.20

In our time, and especially in our country, few people will be around you for true love. All interested in the material condition, but there are repulsed by people who generally have money in your pocket no, but they get married and then multiply a bunch of kids

o
oltr 29.05.20

The author 15 years?

Z
Zlatoust17 29.05.20

Again, the dois for life decided to philosophize)

W
Wing42 29.05.20

Whores
Breathe deep, you're excited. Well, deuce got on the natural - it happens to everyone, but it is not necessary to transfer their weakness to other people? =D

S
Stinger_Max 29.05.20

Much more relevant to discuss the topic relating to feminism. You even went to any pub associated with them? I read/watched whatever you write/post? I have at times even the eyes on the forehead climb from the seen. Hatred manifests itself not only to the male sex but to the male children, and in General the theme of motherhood, etc. And you look at that and think, well, of course all this post, by and large, the kids that are normally in no way understand. But after all, as adults stumble upon individuals. Here think of themselves, what is their future? Lovely married life? Happy family with loving children?
The theme of who is more of Vagin lubudi husband Ile olegarh with balsim the kashelka and marriage to porecatu???)))) has been discussed a million times and not only here. This topic is really outdated.

W
Wing42 29.05.20

The enemy Shkoloty wrote:
Much more relevant to discuss the topic relating to feminism.
How ' bout this: the topic is a minor victim of feminism, a loud flapping of wings and clucking hysterical defending their right to moral recovery after loss of rectal virginity?

S
Stinger_Max 29.05.20

Wing42
The main problem is that such chickens is trying to legalize (if not legalized). Although if you do watch all of it: every such alone at times will carry that kind of stuff, which generally does not converge with reality, and has neither logic nor common sense. Here you watch videos niksel pixel, for example? An elementary knowledge of the definition of the word sexism, but an ardent discussion of this and many other fascinating you can see.

W
Wing42 29.05.20

Here you watch videos niksel pixel?
No, but it's worth it?
The main problem is that the chickens is trying to legalize (if not legalized).
It's disgusting, but it is not a crime. So the man may think as he pleases - no one is punished for thoughts. Another question - the propaganda and the imposition of this shit people.

S
Stinger_Max 29.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
No, but it's worth it?
For review. Just make sure once again that the planet earth really that bad.
Wing42 wrote:
Another question - the propaganda and the imposition of this shit people.
So it seems to be propaganda exists. It's not just the interest group. The main goal of feminism - freedom from gender-based slavery, which has existed for thousands of years. There is in this movement your activistic who vehemently defend these interests (and, sometimes, even impose).

W
Wing42 29.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
In General, the problem of feminism I'm not particularly concerned not very concerned about. I would even say that I could care less about feminists and the miasma that they tend to spread themselves around.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
All interest that is material condition
There's a simple explanation: since we live in a world of money (instead of God - money, money and they can buy everything), capitalism (sometimes wild), money is too important. For creation of family, for example. It's clear: for a normal decent life for their children without money in any way and preferably their (money) more. Elementary. Because love on the shelf, the main money )) much Much easier! Here's an explanation. What System of values in society, and such concepts.
If the state would give a young family a house and a car, then love would be many times more marriages. When the material (base) benefit is provided, there is a time for feelings and philosophy, for the higher good.

The main goal of feminism - freedom from gender-based slavery, which has existed for thousands of years. There is in this movement your activistic who vehemently defend these interests (and, sometimes, even impose).
Let Saudi Arabia and other countries of the South-East spend their pickets and complain about slavery )

Wing42 wrote:
So the man may think as he pleases - no one is punished for thoughts.
And sorry, for some thoughts, say them out loud, and it is possible to give in the head ) And use? He said, and.. well, he will think further. And he is wrong, he should realize that he is wrong! To rehabilitate him, in short, need ) But this is just thinking out loud here (lol) =]

G
Gauguin 29.05.20

oltr wrote:
The author 15 years?
Obviously. This idea of women may be the only one who saw them only on pictures in Internet or the most interesting (not) stories of all sorts of MD-shnik. Probably more, and considers himself thereby soul.

W
Wing42 29.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
And sorry, for some thoughts, say them out loud, and the head can give
Well, to say out loud not just ideas, but words, and they are to be responsible.

M
MrWorld 29.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
So in the more developed countries of the West, but not in CIS.

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.05.20

Duhart wrote:
Sputnik for the heart and soul...with a large bolt to the knee ??!
Spoiler

S
Stinger_Max 29.05.20

Let Saudi Arabia and other countries of the South-East spend their pickets and complain about slavery )
Very badly, that in such countries, this activists does not give the right words. And so, I would have looked at it with great pleasure!

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
Well, to say out loud not just ideas, but words, and they are to be responsible.
Of course, because words, unlike thoughts, are all great to hear &) And what about the telepath? To ignore being insulted mentally (but he is hear it! so, moral damage and all that)... )

S
Sharmanschik 29.05.20

Old topic: women... women that is... you're the best here at this miracle look...

W
Wing42 29.05.20

And what about the telepath?
The possibility of the existence of these animals is questionable, however, to completely exclude her, apparently, do not.
Grinder wrote:
you're the best here at this miracle look...
Almost like a real. Just not true.