3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexD1945 29.05.20 10:55 pm

Armor \"Pioneer\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Is it possible to change the color of led and color of the glass of the helmet on the armor Pioneer? The mission Armor is a pioneer of the we need to craft the armor worn by the main character's father and that which lit up in the first teaser for the game, as well as screenshots and even on the cover. But I was immediately struck by two very unremarkable thing, namely the color of the LEDs on the back and helmet armor. They are red in color, while on all the screens and the cover they glow blue, the same color as the two circles on the blades armor (who was playing and found the armor, you know what I mean), but in the same color glass, it is transparent orange, while on screen it (glass) is dark and even not transparent. I scrufty only the first version of this armor, and the question is who has played and crafty higher levels of this armor are color LEDs and the color of the hat? If changing, at what level from 1 to 10? Thank you to all those who will help me find out about this especially in this armor.

Spoiler

2 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 29.05.20

The color of the glass cannot be changed. Face will not be seen supposedly. On account of the neons do not know.

d
design2010 29.05.20

Bib N7 helmet from a Pioneer, then combined. As for the change of illumination is not prompt.