3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melgala 29.05.20 10:57 pm

Gamepad in the PC version. (Mass Effect 3)

Biovar announced that officially, the game does not yet support the control with a gamepad, but maybe there are ways to make friends with them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
FridockShir 29.05.20

Of course there is - I have a gamepad Logitech F710 (by the way I advise everyone, a great controller) supports direct setting under Keyboard\Mouse. I tried it, it worked. Two hours played. One minus - mouse emulation disgusting and extremely difficult to aim. So decided to continue on the keyboard and mouse pass

D
Dantex1 29.05.20

Try the program"Xpadder - it will help you to configure all the controls on the gamepad by emulating keystrokes on the keyboard (he played)
In the previous part, I remember once edited the Coalesed file.ini started working the joystick(with the exception only of the range of abilities, because the PC was not the texture). Maybe for the third part of something like this will come up)

m
melgala 29.05.20

Thanks for the replies. I also ф710 and expander worth it. expander certainly an option, but there was hope for a full friendship with the game controller, including vibration. the emulator type ismakova pada.

Q
QuertX 29.05.20

May came out a thread of patches already? Expander finally not an option, kapets!

D
DenZel1990 29.05.20

Even Skyrim supports a gamepad! Bastards they are!!!

T
Temnyy_Master 29.05.20

AP =)

i
ipatovvv 29.05.20

I found how to play with the controller hvoh360 everything natrona just unzip and run the application..http://files.mail.EN/811M93 .Not yet found how to run MW3 and SOD and all other work.

F
Folks 29.05.20

infa http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/344/index/9697210/1

interface xbox 360
you can include modifying the bioengine.ini
GUI_SF_XBox_ControllerIcons,
BIOA_ControllerIcons_PC
did not understand where to change

does the auto aim and joystick
in menu ispl. mouse
fail to be in Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\CookedPCConsole\Coalesced.bin
by Ichigo-16 http://www.mediafire.com/?m7cwipe1g46bgbu

test with x360ce and RumblePad 2
decided that Xpadder is more convenient to play

r
rust115ru 29.05.20

folks you have not solved the problem with the interface

F
Folks 29.05.20

rust115ru
no
by the way I have a complete setup for Coalesced under the joystick works even in multiplayer

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 29.05.20

Is there any mod allowing to play with gamepad on PC?

S
Sidorovich12 29.05.20

-Al-ex-
Crap your xpadder. When sharilsya in the file Coaleasced.bin eyes came across the configuration settings for geypada. There seems to be possible to activate support geypada. And judging by one of strochku found in the file (AxisInputKey = XboxTypeS_LeftX, AdjacentAxisInputKey = XboxTypeS_LeftY,bEmulateButt True) you can safely assume that the game must support geypad from Boxing.

It is not in xpadder, and in the management of pers with it. For example, you try to aim with geypada simulated using expander in the keyboard mode, it becomes very difficult to make accurate shots and a feeling that is controlled with the aid of old canes and not listicon. Without activating the full support geypada in the game, fine with it, he'll play.

N
Nikel2 29.05.20

Try xbox360 controler emulator or something like this in the app, you can configure practically any controller and it will work both boxed,also in the app there is a file xInput.dll when zakidyvanie which together with copinga file in the game folder force control is activated with a gamepad,but with me I haven't checked

Nikel2
I have from Juan's controller.the game itself just doesn't support gamepad controls.

T
The Dying Bride 29.05.20

0000denis
Can't be, I in the second part, managed to control the phone with the aid of accelerometer. It is officially said that there is no support? I just very little to be believed that this could be at all. In most indie games and then there is support.

The Dying Bride
download torrents and check

S
Sidorovich12 29.05.20

The Dying Bride
Of course there is support. In the config files of the game there are line parameters for granovskogo geypada. Only these options for whatever reason are not involved in the game. I think there is a parameter responsible for the activation mode geypada just need to dig in the config, but as there are several thousand lines, it becomes difficult.

D
Dark_AssassinUA 29.05.20

Sidorovich12
Gamepad support is cut.

s
stalker Elliss 29.05.20

hooked up the controller with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/407/? only no vibration and reverse movement ( i.e., presses forward, runs back and Vice versa)

F
Filis 29.05.20

Here is a Shocker, at once decided the M3 to go, and then turns, the controller has no support. What am I now, in the M3 the brakes on the third play Curling?......