3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoKKi_SKY 29.05.20 10:58 pm

Nerf flying animals. (ARK: Survival Evolved)

People, I certainly understand, the developers are business people, develop the game, adding new livestock, etc., etc. But damn why kill your strange, unfounded all the fun of the game. Haha now this flying creatures need, without the pumping speed. To half hour from one end of the map to another telepath. I'm a player, I tamlu animals and for me to decide what to download and in what quantity. So I as a player put in a frame, either that or nothing. What's the plate. I hope for a speedy fashion that people with straight arms concocted))) And will return everything as it was before. And developed better optimization delivered normal, and that this is not a game about dinosaurs, and power Rangers super armor.I understand, and who can't be more pleased fact, so sorry))) Thinking out loud)))
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
EmilSmirom 29.05.20

L
LoKKi_SKY 29.05.20

Владимир2012
Subscribe to Your every word)) the bull's eye)))

H
Heartless_CaXaR 29.05.20

LoKKi_SKY
Fly Dino in its current form was too OP. Getting ptero in the early levels gave a huge boost, not to mention their use in pvp. Dino armor is also the norm, the developers give hill content to old players did not have tempit Dodo, and had the opportunity to develop even further. Optimization sometimes suffers, but on my average comp does not have such global issues which all the whining.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.05.20

Владимир2012
1) the New interface is not convenient - I disagree, I would say that he was BETTER. Just a habit, the only thing I was thinking where we have the resources in the workbench, an inattentive, they have made a new tab that is OK, each partition has its own, before it was mixed, now conveniently separated. Although, in this sense-not really. Already used. And Yes, it looks very nice, something new.
2) the new voice of some animals suck and again on taste and color. I like something new, interesting, and unusual. And so, changes are not serious.
3) FPS - has ALWAYS been a sore spot of the game. It seems to me that the animals became more like the environment, all that grass, trees, bushes, walk into the thicket, and fps sags mercilessly. That's why buildings hold out, if possible, stand and large base, it's the same with lots of Dino sags hard, thus gets not just FPS and the loading of the graphics card.
4) All this tech.... generally spoil the experience I would not say so. Hardly, she again has diversified, but sometimes really hard. These technologies are heavily mined, using bosses, with the number affected by difficulty level. To break the boss will have to work hard, with pretty, and even the crowd. Oh yeah, the batteries are also extracted from the bosses, the weapons, generator, and armor, and to heat it again to get the artifacts, the elements (legs, Tero, bones, teeth, etc.). This will deal with only the large tribe.
This raises the logical question, i.e. with the same weapon/armor someone will rise and someone abruptly falls, it is a serious advantage. The flyers took, and in another place added.
because of her animals loses its meaning to use for war - come on, seriously? Batteries are not infinite, and it is TRUE to SAY Element, and they are difficult to produce, of the bosses then. Dino has ALWAYS been there and will be the main force. Effective extraction of resources, satellites (security), transportation of goods, power. Quality vs. quantity. Who will win?
for tech armor and tech the weapon the player IMBA unkillable - every such are welcome.
5) About the flyers won't say anything. I use a little. Now, in solo play, they do bring a monster with a top performance and I don't think.
6) "as now the eggs of the Wyvern stealing - to cheat, to split hairs. A good opportunity to sit and think. But again, headache, and alone, it seems that this will not work.
In General, everyone sees her, becomes more difficult and you have to think. On account of ptero maybe even logical, pathetic animal.
-----------------
Now this is what flying creatures appropriate without pumping speed They removed? Not noticed, it is necessary to look. What for? Maybe in the server settings, you will unlock this opportunity. It is, indeed, AWFUL.
PS Looked REALLY. Why?
WAH, 700, jubilee, comment on the forum.

L
LoKKi_SKY 29.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
About the speed the developers have said that may still stock some flyers will add up to 150% possible with subsequent updates. But the essence remains the same))

g
gamebox66614 29.05.20

To be honest I liked the nerf flyers as they were Amboy, and now more people are going to move around the map on the ground and there will be more chances to meet another player. Although it grossed me out a new kind of inventory he is now as a cheap going day....