3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony Staff 29.05.20 10:59 pm

As for the pirated version of the game to change the language to Russian. (LEGO Marvel's Avengers)

Hello dear friends! Today, on this wall I will tell you how you can change the language from English to Russian (If you have a pirate). I have a pirate version of the game from the CODEX. But it has no impact. If you have a different example RELOADED (Yet 31.01.2016 there are only 2 Repack - RELOADED, CODEX). In other words what you need to do this.
1.Go to the folder with the game.
2.Look for a file steam_api.ini
3.Open with Notepad and find the line. (You can press CTRL + F and in the line to write Language without the quotes and there is the button)
------------------------------------
### Language that will be used in the game
###
Language=english
Then instead of english rename and put English
It turns out here so

### Language that will be used in the game
###
Language=russian
The text will be saved. file, close and go in the game. Thank you all for your attention, for you tried Tony Staff | https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStaff12.
34 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFox1337 29.05.20

Tony Staff
I'll even subscribe.

T
Tony Staff 29.05.20

RedFox1337
Thank you!

M
Matvey Tolstov 29.05.20

Tony Staff
Thanks, Tony

D
DLCD 29.05.20

Tony Staff
Help, also downloaded the Repack CODEX, but just go straight to the Steam store and asks to buy the game.

v
vlad5452154 29.05.20

throw the file steam_api.ini

v
vlad5452154 29.05.20

I don't have it

D
DANIL Pley LIVE 29.05.20

Attention! anyone have a file steam_api.look for ini file steam_emu.ini
2. open it's properties and deselect read-only
3.do what Tony said Staff
4.back check the box(whatever the game has not changed the language back!)

R
Reks Volkov 15.10.20

downloaded this game. I can't put any where to look for this mind file of yours. There is no file.

v
vanya2233 23.10.20

DANIL Pley LIVE if and it is not

w
whiteman25 08.01.21

pizdobol-no such files bitch

i
ilyasmurt 16.02.21

if you could not find the steam_api.ini file, then look in the steam_emu file and there the Language line

o
onsamiy 05.04.21

Personally, this action helped me: go to the folder with the game there in Plugins /, x86 / 64, / steam_settings / settings / open the language file with notepad and write russian instead of english and save

A
AreS61 19.08.21

I don't have such files at all

S
Soulless24 19.08.21

I didn't find any steam files either. But in the end I found out that the language is English only on the menu. And the dialogues are in Russian.
By the way, the first version of this game that I downloaded (by the way, in 2021) did not have options in the dialogues. I learned that the game has non-linearity and wagering only from passing.

Y
Ynccccc 28.08.21

I don't have any ini files at all, only dlls)))))))))))

D
Dark_Skull3000 28.10.21

it would be better if he threw off the path

y
yaltinskij84 29.11.21

I do not have steam_api and steam_emu files, I decided by typing - I saw the flt file in the x64 folder, I decided to open it, in the beginning there was a flow language = english, I decided to change it to Russian and voila! - game in Russian

K
Konstantin Egorov 29.11.21

Passed along the path D: Games D i L DarkAndLightGameData DNL Config Localization. There are four ini files. changed en to ru in them and it all worked.

m
maxsimplay 29.11.21

DANIL Pley LIVE
why I have Spanish for the place of Russian

G
Gerfard 18.03.22

did now endless loading profile