3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stroitel Administracii 29.05.20 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Squad)

Share your opinions in the comments.

Involved in test the game. In General, pre-alpha, not very bad. Pleased with the increase in the number of people on the server. If the earlier games were 5*5 or 10*10 (or so), now there are fights and 20*20. This weekend will be about 4400 players on the server and perhaps increase the limit of players in a battle to 100, now 45.
Like that you are not immortal. 1-2 bullets in the head and neck area of the enemy and ready. In the body 5-6 bullets, depending on what part of the fall.
No crosshair sights, too, was not usual, but now simply has become intuitive to shoot.
Technology not yet, but I think soon will appear. It is a pity that Russian is not enough in the game yet, it's hard to coordinate with people speaking 2-3 different languages. Overall I was impressed with the graphics on ultra, 60 fps is holding steady, but there is still little content, maybe that's so easy.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krup88 29.05.20

I think that most will be asking, and not to share experiences, few players, and the great interest he himself wrote ;)) As a feeling, it's still Project Reality or different dynamics? Please give me some comparative explanation of what to expect

S
Stroitel Administracii 29.05.20

It's definitely not PR, it seems Yes. Here guys the stream is already doing, first in Russia and the CIS apparently https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0uHNHkgsKgUinhWZQhnKQ
He played with them from time to time. Dynamics similar to PR. The engine is happy, began to introduce new effects, sounds and felt the game was otherwise.

A
Afour 29.05.20

looking forward to the game)

A
AwE777 29.05.20

I played in SQUAD two hours.
In ARMA 3 simulated 1000 hours!
The kind of game only of the eye.
The pace of the game seemed slower than in Armagh.
Persian exhaled slowly, running a long time.
The game has several classes. Automatic, Machine gun+grenade launcher, machine gun, RPG, sniper.
Map of Stathis less АРМА3 about 5 times.
Modes really didn't catch played in the capture.
Shoot interesting and difficult, but all the machine as much goes up. This is not very realistic, whether the child is holding a weapon. But the sniper can shoot is almost identical to the previous shot, and not much out of the way. In the end, at medium ranges, only single shots hewing.
Playing sniper can't put pre-emption, if any. At 500-700 meters bullet hell knows where he's going, then sideways, then up.
Implemented always-on compass at the bottom of the screen for reference of fire. In the same frame, no GPS and had to turn on the compass, which is not very convenient, but it seems realistic. Here this moment more comfortable.
First, choose the squad, he is only for himself to put points spawn on the map with a limited number of revivals. + there is a shared REP on base. The types of cards that 2 pieces. Something like desert and forest + mix. In the forests it is difficult to find someone, because it is a forest)) Grass grows very far (or rather emerges, more than АРМА3), there are large bushes and fields of flowers where to hide you lying Xun, head sticking out.
Graphics. At certain points, like bushes, trees, grass, flowers, characters, houses - everything is at a great level, beautiful армы3 at times. But collectively, something is very, very lame,something severely lacking. Play on ulra settings. The game engine allows you to comfortably play sniper TC distance of the review is almost prohibitive, apart from the difficulties in the shooting. The engine allows you to create an excellent picture (3 krayzis example, maybe the same engine), but the work of the designers in this project is weak.
On the tactics of their party members in close proximity to know by nick from above, but from afar they are not indicated and understand that this is your only pointing at him sight and waiting to be popped on top of nick, sucks for me so to do.
The sound is the best in the game. Baja from explosions - such never heard, you know how far from you the enemy, the volume and direction of fire, if the fight in the distance or in an adjacent room,it is immediately clear the samples of a very steep shots, rather their treatment of space, in General the sound is excellent. But with the recent update of ARMA 3 in this issue of parity.
Technology not yet seen. Should be including and heavy.
Optimization is good for me.
36 vs 36 players were given 40/45фпс
But pichalno ping is 300-400, and only once was 100.
On average, the game plays sutic for 3-4K players. In Armu 14KT players.

T
The_Igromator 29.05.20

As soon as Steam came the price, immediately without hesitation bought. Why? Tell...

The first thing I was very influenced by the mod BF2. It really is the best for BF2 in terms of sales and gameplay. As everyone knows, the Squad deals with a group of developers of the same mod - Project Reality. This fact already 100% deserves my trust to a newly created team of commercial product. In General, the news about pay the game of PR has long been floated on the Internet. At first generally thought that the game would do on CryEngine 3. The emergence of the Squad on kickstarter, destroyed the myths about PR 2 at all. And all because those people who participated in the development of fashion has finally decided to organize the development of a commercial project.
If not for the limitations of the game engine BF2, perhaps, we have not seen Squad right now, because the development of the game on a modern engine, much expanding the vision of the developers regarding the game. More opportunities for development.
For example in fashion is technically impossible to implement descend on ropes from a helicopter, although it was intended to do for a long time. Implementation shifts the time of day with dynamic lighting, was also difficult to implement on the BF2 engine. And technically a lot of unrealized ideas that I hope will be embodied in the Squad.

What is a Squad? We have the most natural commercial Project Reality. It is felt when the first time running with a group into battle, you hear the sounds of gunfire, explosions... Already felt a great job on the sound. This resembles the mod, if you look at the spawn point of players, limited sets at the detachment, construction shovels bases and installations. Not only enough equipment. If in fashion, developers have to change only the models, parameters, sounds, and the base game was already built DICE, the Squad all we'll see is made from scratch. There are no markers or hints, except as a backlight of its own. There is evidence that if you killed enemy or not... Although fully realism the game will not be called. It is the framework of realism and arcade that game.
Now the game ogranichenna content, but sales of the developers please. Then I still wanted to maintain PR as the mod was done on pure enthusiasm. He was impressed with its scope and content updates. I have not regretted that bought Squad right now. It's not 2 unknown person make the game and checked the developers.
By the way Tripwire Interactive have started with the development of fashion and then become those who are now.
In General satisfied with the game, waiting for updates.

H
HaKaToMu 29.05.20

Beating the COP and Batley and other similar jester wanted more realism, but ARMA did not like and I started to play in the orchestra, but she got bored. Then started playing insurgency, but there I was the size of the card seemed like a COP and wanted more. Then got skvad 1500R(don't regret it, although it is currently cheaper) and I sucked. Attracted a good mix of arcade and realism, in Armagh died and all, but in a squad after a while you can revive and continue the war. Liked the sound of gunfire(especially the AK) + visual effects of explosions and smoke. If the ru server is empty you have to play with Burge and the language barrier can be uncomfortable cause. Satisfied with the game, but optimize and the fatal errore podmeshivayut sometimes) In v8 is not played, but they say optimize better and more stable.

M
Makar Stepanov 29.05.20

Bought. Not bad, but very damp. Teamwork and good shooting, but terribly damp. Liked the lack of data on the killing of the enemy. Animation and physics are just hell, especially the behavior of the APC and the passage through the trees. Eventually issued a refund. A year or two, I'll try again, but now skvad too ugly glucan and cheese.

R
Russian_Lawyer 29.05.20

anyway, I also played in the training mode everything worked great, and the graphics were on the level (on ultra) and the performance, I traveled half the map, shoot - everything is great! But soon as I enter multiplayer..... and then Ostap suffered..... Graphics have deteriorated sharply, drawing the blurred, the character's movement become very slow, it was playable, but not comfortable. I requested a refund, I will wait for better times. One hate battle with its magnitude, counts and destructible works well cheers, and then all the equipment 2 carts, the graphics are good, but not great, physics in principle, there is, and it does not work. So while going to play insurgency, which, by the way, after the release became to work properly only after 1.5 years. I think here will be the same. In General, the game is good, but raw.

A
ArtPRO 29.05.20

Optimizada must be added accurately. Graphically, the game betrays nothing sverhkrutogo. Konfa I have a decent i5, 8gb, gtx 970, but for all that we have to lower the settings. Where even some design flaws meet. For example green grass is planted on a brown earth looks very unnatural. Under the sprites of the grass should be green. In Armagh it is very well done.
Gameplay all is well and sure will be better. The diaries of developers a lot of interesting. Really looking forward to the possibility of rotation of the head. Will be more flexible and dynamic animation system, and as a consequence management will be more comfortable.
Overall impressions are positive. Do not play children, adequate people. Delivers dealing with the team, which is really necessary. Unlike other games where chat is present only for the swearing and insults)
Now though infrequently played, as we are waiting for updates for a more comfortable game.

R
Russian_Lawyer 29.05.20

Played on the free weekend works better, but I'll wait for release, most of the stupid players running around in battle, and I was no exception, took the trouble to study management, and study there is that

B
Bombardirovschik 29.05.20

So like anything game, models of normal transport, the picture is not nauseating.
the vegetation of the rules, textures.
normally done shooting, I can feel how difficult it is to stabilize the trunk and aim.
defeat fragmentation grenades rules are made.
Of the downsides of this huge desert maps dull design.
This sand atmosphere of the middle East really depressing.
The network code is not polished.
there is no damage to the body in parts.
In short there is a rush for those who like to play the role of a soldier in a squad in some Baghdad.
It is advisable to play with the connection and the server can be the Germans, some Czechs and XS who eventually nifiga not clear.
The theme for everybody. you can drive sometimes when I want the atmosphere of an armed clash but on a regular basis to play it I wouldn't.

V
VPRuslan 17.12.20

Can I add Russian to the game?