3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pipi123 29.05.20 10:59 pm

Does not the letter \"F\" in the battle with the boss (Tomb Raider (2013))

there are 47 percent of the time where the ship is going down, there are two normal enemy and one guy in the head.The problem is that when I finish the F doesn't want to press and it turns out he throws me. Help pliz.
20 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 29.05.20

пипи123
where it is necessary to naimat button F are CIRCLES. Wait until they meet and push the button ))))

a
aLeXeY_90 29.05.20

alik12345 correctly written.have to wait until the circles come together in this moment to press. Only twice like this will kill

i
igorilla_07 29.05.20

all works there. pirates.

k
kisafisa 29.05.20

Please tell me, I have the PC version, and I can't take the fight to the big guy on the ship. First, I shoot him in the head, then finish off with an ice pick and crawl circles with an exclamation mark. I F pressed to sign, after, and during the connection of two circles, etc. Asking if maybe I had someone pass this place, only this guy and all. I can send sohranyalku. Please help me kind people, I for three consecutive days, this place can't go Eating that, I have a license of RS.

I
ILdar07 29.05.20

So where is your sohranyalka?

k
kisafisa 29.05.20

ILdar07
http://yadi.sk/d/We4huqKT3SwAN

I
ILdar07 29.05.20

kisafisa
Ready.

k
kisafisa 29.05.20

ILdar07
Forgive me, I just came to this section and saw your work. Thank you very much, however, I got out that I have some kind of limit too high, but I don't for a second doubt that it sohranyalka will be suitable for me. Thanks, and sorry to bother you:) to be honest, for two days I have been reading on forums no One is going to help you or who cares. And then just two people in one day. I still can't believe it.

I
ILdar07 29.05.20

Okay, in our life anything can happen. Don't worry and come more often.

d
dante16661 29.05.20

I have such a problem did not face, at me all was well.

M
Metra05 29.05.20

пипи123
Change the graphics, is that with higher resolution the game can't keep up with keyboard! If will not help, Dodge it and shoot her in the head with a pistol for example, and then come and finish one by pressing F!

T
The right person 29.05.20

I have a similar problem only in the battle with Matias(at the end), there you need to press E so that it snaps your neck. But as I don't click the fucking E(faster or slower) it vserovno is killing me, the feeling that when I don't click on E so it kills me even longer...
PS put the box on the minimal salary does not help((

R
Refgrei 29.05.20

The right person
Me in the battle with Matias(at the end) helped change the key settings on the LMB (left mouse button) and fire (LMB) to another key

D
DenisQuz 29.05.20

Lord, change management Claudia for yourself! Very helpful as in TR 2013, and RE6

C
CAMEL-DEMON 29.05.20

I AGREE WITH[7] alik12345

at first I pressed as soon as natpisi not even read time

and so passed with three shots and the first attempt

I repeat on the other - raslabtes and not to peck at the keyboard like mad

w
white64 29.05.20

AdroV
Golden words! ))

A
Ai . 29.05.20

What can someone in his ugly face to give? Once their fingers grow from the priests that they are the small children can't some ordinary buttons to press (F)!!!!!

A
Ai . 29.05.20

ЭФЭЭЭЭЭЭЭФФФФФФФFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF press button!
hihihi!

k
kisafisa 29.05.20

John Ryder
1. I think the person who created this topic long ago went through the whole game, and Your advice will not help him.
2. I had also this problem(my record You can see above). Couldn't get the big F didn't work. I asked to go only this guy(because 5 days in pain), the good people I passed. Then, I quietly played until the cat. at the very end. It was a samurai, and held it had as a big man. And here again, just F is not pressed(although quiet in other places were). Asked to go man, cat. the last time helped. He's been through, and all I played the whole game( With Mathias was not a problem). Maybe was a glitch, I don't know.
What I? Ah, Yes. The game I was back in March, and I must unsubscribe from this thread.

n
nobutasama 29.05.20

There were glitches with button F in a battle against samurai, changed the resolution to minimum and all worked quickly and clearly.