3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DaRRoT 29.05.20 10:59 pm

Shoes leather Necker (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passing of the Witcher 3 times, stumbled upon such a thing as shoes made of leather Necker. Nothing about them on the Internet not found. They are issued for the passage lasted one vedmachego order of Skellige. Like there is nothing remarkable, only the appearance. Many people still find them?

21 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 29.05.20

DaRRoT
Don't know who found them.

J
JolyMau5 29.05.20

DaRRoT
This is from the DLC, wegmachen order.

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

these shoes will give prilosec))

L
LittelBro 29.05.20

DaRRoT
These shoes gives prilosec as a gift for what you kind and don't kill all the monsters, but only threat. You then kill the werewolf will have.

B
Bupycop 29.05.20

DaRRoT
Create another topic, with the question of who found the armor school of the wolf.

L
LittelBro 29.05.20

Bupycop
Better from such a question, 'how to improve military jacket?

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 29.05.20

or who vesemir

F
Fei Fong 29.05.20

or who Geralt

M
Mama Stiflera 29.05.20

Did you know that Geralt has two swords - steel and silver. Many people still find them?

O
Oleg V 29.05.20

the real question is: if you want the armor to paint, and then pump to the next level, the ink will remain or the new armor will be default???

I
Ivanych 29.05.20

Oleg
The paint will fall off, unfortunately... will Have to paint again.

W
Widukind 29.05.20

there in the middle of the quest find the split Troll Politikom corpse knackery, from whose feet, perhaps made these boots

O
Oleg V 29.05.20

Ivanychi
clear

s
samid3 29.05.20

not well, as you can only 3 times to pass and just now I find that I do not understand? the other two times that stupid story took place?

S
Shadowarm 29.05.20

DaRRoT
You have armor of the bear,the cuirass seems to be a very long needs to be,you have a short,why?

D
DaRRoT 29.05.20

For questions about Geralt and Vesemira easy to find the answer on the Internet, I repeat that its open spaces found nothing about shoes. One day late in completing the Hattori gave me not the Sword of Scraps and the sword without name, by the way to get it without a console is impossible. Thought shoes similar story.

D
DaRRoT 29.05.20

Shadowarm
This mod: http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_ukorochennaya_yubka_vedmachego_seta_medvedya-131503/

D
DaRRoT 29.05.20

samid3
Passed the game without all the DLC

S
Shadowarm 29.05.20

DaRRoT
like something is not right

D
DaRRoT 29.05.20

Shadowarm
The screens lie, actually skirts become like me)