3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PrizmO 29.05.20 11:00 pm

Modification (FlatOut 2)

I'm here all files inside unpacked !!!!! There are many interesting things there ...... and most importantly launched uncompressed..... it will be possible fashion realties what to do. If anyone interested then unsubscribe !!! Then tell me this secret..........
85 Comments
Sort by:
t
temp-64GTX 29.05.20

Unsubscribe, th current you the secret I found? 1 part of the unpacked was run...

s
skuyan 29.05.20

fashion so easily in the levels file it in the scripts folder you can edit the number of laps (laps-any number) and ai. to change the camera for more overview using the file taken from camera cars\car_45(tractor)and throw it in a folder with other cars. global\dynamics here are two of the Weil where you can edit the dynamic objects on the track,a lot for example

P
PrizmO 29.05.20

Well, that's cool .... I thought about it but everybody knows... Well, tada is someone out there who knows how to work with photoshop ..... there texture machines can be edited ..... and I especially in it not strongly rummage (((

s
skuyan 29.05.20

I edited using Adobe Photoshop CS but I had to download a Plug-in allowing it to open *.dds you download from here http://nfs.playhard.ru/index.html/path-u_download/count-5/folder_id-43

s
skuyan 29.05.20

unpack with the help of a program skachennoj from here http://flatoutjoint.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,51/func,select/id,26/
the program is called bfsunpacker2 throw in the game folder and run

s
skuyan 29.05.20

and here is a new textures for cars http://flatoutjoint.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,51/func,select/id,25/

N
Nemezis 29.05.20

Korce such a thing here friend. I changed Speedevil from the first Flat (the first machine) on the first from the second (this is the first car of the racing class). So here are some observations -

Physics has improved, the dampers have earned better machine beats that mad - drove on the same frame :) in Short strength damage probably written in the file crash or particles (where the characteristics of each part). Most likely to crash. Which is a pity. I don't know how to edit.

Another note of rearranged Shedevrom. When blown off his hood, he fell on the roof and the blow took off the side window... I really freaked out!!!

By the way, I found a way to MAKE the OFFICE much BETTER!!! IT IS NECESSARY TO SLOW DOWN THE SENSITIVITY IN SETTINGS!!! I put it at 10% and looked at the game with different eyes!!! Honestly!

t
temp-64GTX 29.05.20

Yes, I at that time just to experiment I converted, and much-and not played, but right now normally played (replaced at Sunray Tunderbolt), damaged is really stronger, but the engine is still no where it needs to be. As for the shocks - might be better a little work, the thing is that the machines of the 1st part of the clearance was a lot more nezhli than the second.
Regarding the management also decided some type of test (again on the Sunray-e), and to be honest, I'm generally not much of a difference noticed in the control, although change not only the sensitivity, but in General everything was to change, there it was :) But now still travel on the sensitivity to 0%.
By the way I still have managed to significantly dent the roof of the car from the 2nd part, it happened when I'm at speed about 180 crashed sideways (right between the front and rear doors) a concrete pole, although it is strange that she hesitated from being hit in the side, and when the roof fall, then finally nothing :( (XLI, by the way, if mafia I crashed, the car would almost bent in half:)
In General, Flatout 1 is ALIVE!

N
Nemezis 29.05.20

Firstly I do not understand why blew my topic VERDICT, leaving a lot of unnecessary - moder, you I'm sorry, but you're wrong. This topic was popular :)

Now about the main thing. I love the Flat. But the second one was unhappy, so what I just did, the machine changed, the scripts went through, transferred files... Dug up in the process many interesting things. :) But yesterday I ran on a parameter that changes the DEGREE of damage to the MACHINES!!! Maybe I'm not the first, but if anyone is sick of invulnerability machines can help. And razrushiteli can help without problems. If interested - please ask.

Else. If someone also found an interesting script that change th game to dump everything here. We do this out of the game konfetku. :)

Request to moder do not wash the subject even for a week. If you do not go, then... But I think I will go :)

_
_Lemon_ 29.05.20

Talk about a parameter that changes the DEGREE of damage to the MACHINES!!!. Where, what to change and why?

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 29.05.20

on account of the damage, then go on the official. game site and download it you have already done long ago for you, do not worry!!!
Better tell me how to make or where to get new tracks!!!

_
_Lemon_ 29.05.20

The red-haired guy or protomap, maybe someone that you did for me, but when the moped nick will not download, so it's best to do it yourself!

t
temp-64GTX 29.05.20

Yeah, that theme has carried do nothing. And about the parameters of this tell, I think many will be interested.

N
Nemezis 29.05.20

I am. Tell. In the machines folder is the script file panels. Sorry guys don't remember but it seems the damage is called momentum and prescribed for each part. In the first flat he (1.0, 25.0) and the second (10.0, 75.0). Catch the difference? I tried to put in the ground, but since the second part of the high speed to the finish line, comes the real stuff! :) Put a 5.0 and 55.0 - just super. Relatively of course. Maybe someone knows where the settings file speed cars? And can anyone find what to do with the roof? :)

s
skuyan 29.05.20

I'm doing a modification to the flete a La racing tractors race tractors prisudstvuet 8 the spectacle is awesome, but there are problems wheels slightly buried in the road and drivers sit in the wrong place who knows how to solve these problems write a review

K
Killaburp 29.05.20

how about replacement machines for real, I personally fancy those clunkers do not like a lot. here drive would for example the bmw x5, ford mustang, audi tt... it would be cool. maybe someone has done this and can download?

D
Das Reich 29.05.20

Something I have not felt from any other folder except saves.So where is the damage can be change?

N
Nemezis 29.05.20

How do you think that Gigabyte is in the archives of BFS? Air??? Download BFS-extractor and razorwire them. Will not give a link because I don't remember. Look at flatouthq.com

D
Das Reich 29.05.20

At least tell me what it is called.

A
AriesRubs 29.05.20

Comrades, anyone know how to change the level of damage (real, not visual!) in career mode? Visual - we know (thanks to Nemesis ))).