3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 30.05.20 10:42 pm

Treasure: cloak of invisibility. (Styx: Shards of Darkness)

In the first location 8 of the mission turned out to be a hidden treasure - cloak of invisibility. Only found out when I finished the Chapter. With its search to the inclusion and just passed the game. Wedge-shaped dagger at least in the additional task, and this crap I was looking for because tired of messing with dwarves. I'm usually all locations were cleaned from enemies. But all the dwarves I have a stupid acid is not enough, and comb location full of gnomes that are fun.
In General people who found the coat boast, tell us what he is doing and why. I suspect it's stupid shalt extending a disguise, for a permanent stealth would be emboj.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyclik_ 30.05.20

It's not mid-game, so maybe permanenty

R
RGC 30.05.20

Oligomer
Amber spent through only when driving. Pretty useless skill to me. What is the meaning of the infinite through, if you can't move? If only you got burned and you're out in inviz and I want to wait until the guards calm down completely

B
Boogie___man 30.05.20

Oligomer
Barely found it. It appears you're on the tower in the beginning and if you look in the direction of the zeppelins, on the left, see how there are 2 the gnome on the balcony. Matched them as close as possible and listening to the conversation, and then appears in the label.
UPD: in the area where the stash is, well (gnome is still around it goes), descend into it on the rope and at the bottom of the stash.

O
Olegamop 30.05.20

Boogie___man, thanks for the info.
RGC, Yes, no, good coat, just stand through while the guards are passed, will also be useful. Actually inviz in part 1 worked.

R
RGC 30.05.20

Oligomer
Yes, they are in the second part, and so blind. Robe only for aesthetic reasons, to wear, to me