3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Heizenberg 30.05.20 10:42 pm

What with the suspension of the machines? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

From all the cars in the game are constantly walking back and forth suspension.The gameplay is not affected, but see this is not very nice. Play the original version with the American 1.0 executable for Win10 compatibility registered. No problems except for this game have not noticed. True version of the same pirate, crack installed and nosd, no mods or alterations. Can who faced with such how to clean or why it occurs?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Greetings from 2004. Then it was fine. The bug is difficult to call.

A
Alexey Heizenberg 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
I wonder why the Weiss and the room was not like this?

B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Alexey Heizenberg
Physics in SA is different from the previous parts. Somewhere for the better, and that's it.

S
Ser140 30.05.20

the frame pin should include

M
Maksim Marshrut 30.05.20

Alexey Heizenberg
And the fact that the trunks are fighting in a frontal collision you do not mind?

G
GeimeR1000000000X 30.05.20

It is a feature of physics. Only I have not been able to dent the trunk when cutting front, only when driving backwards, then hesitated . A-n, no, when driving at full speed into the fence in Uilloufild, on the curb, the car flew up a little speed off, the car touched the fence; then the ass and hesitated. If I didn't know about the physics in the GTA', I would have wondered why this is happening.

V
VovanFitisov 30.05.20

Where's the surprise? The engine is from the 3rd part got (the 2003rd year, it seems).