3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jora_Rex 30.05.20 10:42 pm

As you the game world? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

How do you like the world of the game, what I liked and what I would like?
20 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 30.05.20

Generally not very.
There is no logic. For the first part is fine, but the second the world should be better. ENT what to do in the world. To put this into some logical framework. And then the game is perceived as the raiders.. although maybe that was the idea.
But if refined, it is quite suitable title can get, with his history, and his world.
From minor issues, Grifoni, water in particular. Especially the waterfalls and rapids, the milk is straight from 2002.

V
VenomTRat 30.05.20

lokkie
You're on YouTube go? The history of the world, the ENT prescribed from and to. Moreover, understand the past of the world, what started it, what ended, fully spelled out the real world. All the tribes have information. There is information about the history of what's happened over the last 100 years in this world. About the war, change of government, the beliefs of each tribe. Each tribe can be in the game to find, he has his own outfit, habitat, behavior. And explained why machine like animals, even the name of the game is explained. So the world is great, written great. For the first game is a great result. Looking forward to the second part

l
lokkie 30.05.20

VenomTRat
Logic dude. When there is no logic, everything else is meaningless.
Starting with basic, why is it that robots don't see Eloy in the bushes? I was wondering when I will explain. Has not waited. Just made all. The robot is not human, he sees hears sensors, transducers, thermal imagers etc. that bring down. Is half the world.
On visor. It is in fact absolutely useless. I mean, all these bumps on robots, they were so visible. You intuitively understand where to shoot at the departing damage. But in the scenes show as the NPC of vancott these robots. Why not make a vulnerable point for ansata, which can only be detected by the visor. Scanned, shot there, were either killed or blinded, for example shooting him crystal eyes. It would be far more logical.
DOP.jobs, why do the same job hunter. It would be logical not to have given Age, in childhood or adolescence Eloy.. what he was trained for this. And it would be more tied, and his death would be somehow tragic for the player. No, it has already passed the initiation of the war, it generally did the seeker.. why would she want the job hunter? This is equivalent to what the COP studying to be a ballerina.
Trade. Are you coming to the store to buy for the money and still give something to the exchange? Where is the logic. You either make an exchange or money. Logical of course exchange. A bag of meat, it's all epic Faile.
Anyway, why kill the robots? This is undisclosed of the word at all. For a couple of pieces of metal, or crystal eyes, which are never used by natives. What is the meaning of this deistva?
Wherever you spit, around the logic strained. This leads to the fact that they forget what he did five minutes ago, and have no desire to recall it.
The game would be millet wonderful, if there was at least some sort of integrity, elementno thoughtful logical approach. But all crossed the apathy of developers who are just all piled in a heap, like so will do. Game pass, and a straight through game, due to total apathy.
As wrote above, the next part of the developers will straighten and her hands developed, then something can be discussed. And while there is nothing to discuss, because it is utter trash in terms of integrity. It used eight-bit games did. They give you assignments, and you just run him about anything without hesitation. Very similar style of making this.

m
mr.STR 30.05.20

lokkie
Everything you wrote is just the gaming conventions, which are everywhere, if the game did with your logic, you would have died at the very beginning of trying to kill an iron robot with a pair of tone weight wooden bow and arrow, though he'd notice you for half a kilometer.
lokkie wrote:
Game pass, and a straight through game, due to total apathy.
This game is one of the most researched recently, and if you are not able to take in the game world with elegant script and a good Tippet due to the usual gaming conventions, done to diversify the game and basically make it playable, then I pity you.

l
lokkie 30.05.20

mr.STR
Rushed to protect. )
In fact, we here the game world is discussing, not playing lawyers.

V
VenomTRat 30.05.20

lokkie
Drove.
lokkie wrote:
Starting with basic, why is it that robots don't see Eloy in the bushes? I was wondering when I will explain. Has not waited. Just made all. The robot is not human, he sees hears sensors, transducers, thermal imagers etc. that bring down. Is half the world.
A gaming Convention. As in any game where there are stealth. AC, don't see, although my mother sticks out in splinter got green fire so invisible in the bushes redike is a shadow. Went and not you. It's a gaming Convention, like health regen, crafting on the run and the amount of swag in your inventory. The claim is not counted.

lokkie wrote:
On visor. It is in fact absolutely useless. I mean, all these bumps on robots, they were so visible. You intuitively understand where to shoot at the departing damage. But in the scenes show as the NPC of vancott these robots. Why not make a vulnerable point for ansata, which can only be detected by the visor. Scanned, shot there, were either killed or blinded, for example shooting him crystal eyes. It would be far more logical.
The visor allows you to see the weaknesses of new enemies. People in the game world without cameras and come with new threats. Remember, when first appeared pilosum how many lives it took before people figured out how to kill this type of machines. And Eloy 1 on 1 did it, as everyone saw. Rast when she taught, said she had to learn all the weaknesses of the machines and the Visor and allows it to her. On this one she is able to kill better than any NPC. Plus the interaction with the technology of the past.

lokkie wrote:
DOP.jobs, why do the same job hunter. It would be logical not to have given Age, in childhood or adolescence Eloy.. what he was trained for this. And it would be more tied, and his death would be somehow tragic for the player. No, it has already passed the initiation of the war, it generally did the seeker.. why would she want the job hunter? This is equivalent to what the COP studying to be a ballerina.
This is not training, and testing. You must already know how, and then checks how well you can do it. Plus house hunters perfectly into the game world. It has its own history, its own heroes with the feats. And joining it is voluntary, but for me personally it gives the same warm feelings as once upon a time, when I spoke in the circle of mages in Gothic. It already individually, but with house hunters no problem. Is hunters the best of the best logical place.
lokkie wrote:
Trade. Are you coming to the store to buy for the money and still give something to the exchange? Where is the logic. You either make an exchange or money. Logical of course exchange. A bag of meat, it's all epic Faile.
In the beginning, the dealer says that the weapon is too valuable to give it over the pieces. For this traders for high-value items require necessary resources and cost. Perhaps these resources he needs in order to make another the same thing. In any case, it is their right, they need certain parts and they produced. The traders are all in Meridian, and go buy resources most likely can't. And so the production is not necessary and the money is going.
lokkie wrote:
Anyway, why kill the robots? This is undisclosed of the word at all. For a couple of pieces of metal, or crystal eyes, which are never used by natives. What is the meaning of this deistva?
1. Machine over recent years, become dangerous and attack people. People have to reduce their population near the roads and settlements.
2. Resources. The machines have resources that never get it. Armor, weapons, fuel, electricity is produced from all machines. But this is not enough, we are animals and cars for profit kill.
3. Sporting interest. To kill 1 on 1 formidable machine is very honorable, and if you kill the heavy in the season, it becomes a radiant sun. The head of the house hunters, coveted position.

As you can see, the game everything is fine with logic.

d
djjack 30.05.20

lokkie wrote:
why robots can't see Eloy in the bushes? Starting with basic, why is it that robots don't see Eloy in the bushes? I was wondering when I will explain. Has not waited. Just made all. The robot is not human, he sees hears sensors, transducers, thermal imagers etc. that bring down
There are 3 kinds of robots with radars that can see her easily.

lokkie wrote:
On visor. It is in fact absolutely useless. I mean, all these bumps on robots, they were so visible.
Not every vulnerable place allocated without the visor and no one knows what damage type it is vulnerable. In addition, the shield is used not only in the battles.

lokkie wrote:
Earlier, in the greenhouse area, she hunted harmless robots, and when I came out, I learned that there is a really cool beast. Guild of hunters is quite appropriate, until the very last quest it. Rust itself is not the level to fight with something cooler pilosula.

lokkie wrote:
Trade. Are you coming to the store to buy for the money and still give something to the exchange? Where is the logic. You either make an exchange or money.
Well, shards is money. Somehow, bottle caps Follow no one was surprised. Such examples in game development a lot.

lokkie wrote:
A bag of meat, it's all epic Faile.
No feil, meat tendon, from tendon made of rope, read books on survivalism.

lokkie wrote:
For the sake of obtaining new weapons, armor, and money in the end. In addition, sometimes steep drop in the form of rare versions.
___

The game is excellent, You looking for flaws specially, for the simple reason that You have not played it really, but if played, it has not gone beyond the mother of the territories. Take it easy, all good ;-)

B
BukinAN1991 30.05.20

Personally, I think the weak point Laura, and the subsequent story of the insurrection itself fighting machines. For Laura as it turns out, was a large robotic factories - Mountains and fighting robots Invaders and Fighter, which produced these mountains. Question: when in the past the machines were out of control, that hurt just to destroy all the mountains? Surely, in the early stages of the conflict, the number of cars does not exceed a few dozen. And most importantly, then, already in the process of the game, we go and udelyvaet robots that destroyed the forerunners, using spear and bow. That is the Baptist who had the whole range of weapons, including nuclear, failed, and we, with a spear on the edge, I could. I in many respects agree with lokkie. The game shows that the developers have tried, and tried hard. Game world and plot of this world is really interesting, but in many areas of gameplay that are tied to the lore and story, you just don't understand why it is so constituted and how it works.

J
Jerzy3 30.05.20

BukinAN1991
Like all combat robots Faro was capable of reproducing itself, not only Mountains.

B
BukinAN1991 30.05.20

Jerzy3
Nope, when Eloy came to the office of the Corporation FARO, there were 3 small presentations. About the Mountains (iron demon), Hopeso (fighters) and the Scarab (invaders). And it tells how these systems interact with each other. Gore is a robot-the plant which produces robots and other fuels from biomass in industrial scale. The fighter is a versatile combat platform with heavy weapons, which, in past fighting, repairing and runs Gorov (although why it to fill if it is the fuel on an industrial scale does, there is still the text, as it is a bunch of dolphins from the red book refuel). The scarab is a light strike platform, essentially a spy. He fixes Hopesof and intercepts control over other machines. and plus it's a holo-recording with the commander of the U.S. army, where the picture is shown from one Mountain appear exponentially Hopesi.

At the same time, I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Mountains can not produce another Mountain. Very complex process is obtained. But then I do not understand how it was possible that war to lose? Although if any robot FARO could produce another robot FARO, it would explain a lot, although it would look quite unrealistic.

J
Jerzy3 30.05.20

BukinAN1991
If the Mountains could not produce other Gorov, and other robots could not create their own kind, it is not possible would increase exponentially Roy (the higher the number, the faster the growth), and it seems it was announced. Although I do not remember exactly, but the English wiki writes:
http://horizonzerodawn.wikia.com/wiki/Faro_Plague

R
Richards 30.05.20

Still, sold a kidney, the world of good....

P
PRIVA 30.05.20

quests to take from Skyrim and the Witcher multiplied by two and put it in horizing! and then there is the neh to do EVERYTHING to GO quickly and the camps and point etc! and flowers to collect in the mountains well it is wildness WHERE the quests! and I FSUs world as it is.

B
BukinAN1991 30.05.20

Jerzy3
On the wiki total words written, supposedly the robots are self-sufficient and capable of reproduction. In practice, the game explicitly speaks only of the mountains, like the manufacturers of other robots. And this process, at its final stage we can observe in the quest, when Eloy snooping on a military base. There was a second in the game Hopis (who already went) that fell off the Mountain. I strongly doubt that the authors of the game's plot is thought to do so, saying that all the robots can create their own kind. How and what Hopes will collect another Hopia, or a scarab for another Scarab? This is how to make a modern tank. You for it the whole periodic table be needed for all types of industries, from microelectronics to heavy metals. What Hopes can anything be soldered, or to brew at the Mountain, I still can not believe. But he gathered other Hopesa is not really, because he just nothing and nothing. In the same presentation stated, saying that the Mountains you will need a number of robots, depending on the combat situation, and you give us then the money in cash in fact entered. As for progression, the fact that one of the Mountains can quickly produce a large number of combat robots. If Mountains will produce another Mountain, the volume of production doubled, if each of the Mountains will produce another mountain, the volume of production of military robots will grow exponentially.

Although, of course, all this is mostly speculation and assumptions. Details a cycle of manufacturing robots in the game are not described.

S
Shurik4546 30.05.20

Open world has a lot of territories that differ from each other, and a rich fauna, and the authors constantly throw new gameplay mechanics, not allowing bored.

v
vvsdfdsfgdfg 30.05.20

The game world is beautiful,but in the beginning of the game not feeling bellboy peace and the small number of quests.But I think the quests in the game can be peakedat in the supplements

R
RussianAlex 30.05.20

I, of course, on YouTube did not go. For lack of a Curling iron. But still, still...
BukinAN1991 wrote:
Personally, I think the weak point Laura, and the subsequent story of the insurrection itself fighting machines. For Laura as it turns out, was a large robotic factories - Mountains and fighting robots Invaders and Fighter, which produced these mountains. Question: when in the past the machines were out of control, that hurt just to destroy all the mountains? Surely, in the early stages of the conflict, the number of cars does not exceed a few dozen. And most importantly, then, already in the process of the game, we go and udelyvaet robots that destroyed the forerunners, using spear and bow. That is the Baptist who had the whole range of weapons, including nuclear, failed, and we, with a spear on the edge, I could. I in many respects agree with lokkie. The game shows that the developers have tried, and tried hard.
I largely agree with you. But point by point:
Why not destroy the Mountain?
1 - ALL armed forces in the world have used robots produced by ASF.
2 - equipment for manual control vs self-replicating robots is not much navoyuesh, a person - not a machine. he need a rest. Especially against machines of THIS size
3 - about nuclear weapons - so in the rocket electronics also has, and therefore there is a possibility of interception. and nuclear weapons used in the war. it did not help. stopped, because of the risk of bias of the climate and early podyhaniya.
4 - Time. Faro hid what he ran away from his swarm, and then it was too late. It is also unknown initial number of mountains on Earth. But I don't think there were more than a dozen. Not every country could afford it(sell IT is a possible enemy...). In the records of the joint chiefs of staff General the first digit platforms Mountains - even in the storyboard can not be read, but there category 1. Last around 950+-10
PS I think Mountains in General, was originally one
Here is the opportunity to clone the Mountain is the jamb Laura, Yes. But otherwise, the theory does not fit. And the growth of the swarm is not exponentially as in a geometric progression(the same one General) with changing base
About udelaware machines, onion... it's a gaming Convention. + do not forget that ALL the machines you encountered in the game, except the Invader and Fighter - development of Gaia Prime. In the sunset of mankind, they did not participate, they did not exist

Y
Yakim 30.05.20

The world as a world, nothing special just pilosula Kumar, villain and kamagraz, especially if they are 2E and more. So, just running around the world and defend ourselves endlessly from the iron robots.

S
SPA_21 28.08.21

In general, the plot of the game is good and well thought out, as well as the lore, it is very interesting, but, as noted above, the weak point of this world is the faro cars. Firstly, they are easily removed from a spear and a bow, although for the sake of decency they could have made them invulnerable to such damage, and it would have been much more logical to destroy them with the help of a firearm that is present in the game. Secondly, the robots themselves, firstly how Gore produced other machines endlessly (he would have to somehow get the necessary resources), and secondly, the robots are very slow, unable to move through the air, but at the same time, in just 15 months they destroyed everything humanity. Further, robots are not able to ranged weapons and are vulnerable to them. Further, they do not have an air defense system -> are vulnerable to long-range weapons and aircraft. Imba prodigy, ala robots can (with some kind of fright),

S
SPA_21 28.08.21

Well, the cherry on the cake, why did not the controlled swarms be used to fight the uncontrolled