3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Rafalovskiy 15.10.19 03:19 am

The sliders don't work \"draw Distance in the launcher\" (Fallout 4)

The sliders don't work draw Distance in the launcher, tick read only in the configuration files are not. Tell me what to do? (Pirates Xatab latest update) On front: Pumped other Repack, all the same.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 15.10.19

Alex Rafalowski
In the config, the idea need to be picked. I also don't work, but I just clicked geforce ehrgess to optimize and no longer soared.

n
nestrbob 15.10.19

Alex Rafalowski
Launch the game, make a save, leave the game and start the launcher using the new sliders to be activated.

S
Slipnot6 15.10.19

nestrbob
Even easier - go to the game settings and also remove these same sliders are in the game as you want. After the exit, you can proverite in the launcher - all will be tuned in

n
nestrbob 15.10.19

Slipnot6
Those same eggs, only side view. After changing the settings in the game, they also have to save ( the same save game).

A
Aleksey Rafalovskiy 15.10.19

nestrbob
did not help

C
Chervivyy Trup 15.10.19

Alex Rafalowski
decided?

A
Aleksey Rafalovskiy 15.10.19

Wormy Corpse
I had a Repack from hatab, downloaded the other and earned.

T
T6000 15.10.19

Alex Rafalowski
What downloaded? From Nemos? I just have the same problem and not only with the sliders,there's still detailing to sunlight does not turn off,and also a Repack from Hatab.

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 15.10.19

T6000
Similarly, the sliders range the dead. Repak Khattab.

T
T6000 15.10.19

Vesemir Zhdanov
I downloaded the Repack from -=Nemo=- ,reset and all was well with the runners! U -=hatab= curve some turned Polyc 4,where the graphics settings are working correctly.

c
connorJ 15.10.19

T6000
From nemos K o z l a Khattab and stirip this stuff is, the sliders can't fix.

U
Umbrella86 15.10.19

connorJ
You're a moron if heresy did not write all the works it is necessary to go into the game with the launcher and not through a shortcut for a second it will reset the sliders will earn so do not drive that's not working is a problem as old as the world and easy to Google if you do not understand.

a
akigami 15.10.19

Had a similar problem with Skyrim, in the config prescribed instead of the usual 15 to 150 and everything is OK has become, here is likely the same, though the old theme MB someone can help :\

R
Rimaru 15.10.19

I have a strange situation with the Repack Xatab'a turned out, no matter what the template settings are not used (Low, medium, etc) - they have not changed. In the end, resigned with this problem I deleted the game through unins. in the game folder, and lo and behold, the game was left completely intact, unins. removed and the launcher works correctly. Magic.

d
dan4oepta 28.10.21

nestrbob
That's how it was, thanks!