3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.10.19 03:19 am

Optimization (Agents of Mayhem)

Optimization as we see worthy of the best representatives of the genre such as mafia 3 and quantum break.In the subject write how much you have fps and how the game works.
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 15.10.19

agula98
unlikely run at me)

N
Next-gen2015 15.10.19

The question is, why I bought the 1070?) No, this stuff is fundamentally I will not play another unoptimized slap in the face to the players. Does oborzeli.

G
Grandshot 15.10.19

Switchable graphics NVIDIA the buns, which are basically the game and don't need, and get a higher average fps. Sometimes, of course, the fps still drops to 30, but tolerable. And most likely this will correct framedrop patches.

Not the worst optimization, in my opinion.

f
fLaMaster 15.10.19

Grandshot
Actually they do little to affect, if affect at all. I put a flat reflection on the normal and the reflection in screen space cut down in General and received the coveted fps.

In General, it is seen that this is a direct port, which is not really even worked. Even remain hands can not, only AutoSave. And the graphics are just terrible.

R
RuslanBrigadir 15.10.19

0 fps the game start hangs in percent of the tasks and all and nespuskalsya

G
Grandshot 15.10.19

fLaMaster
I have a GTX 1060 6gb 1080p, when shadows are enabled and nvidia god rays, the average fps is very similar to the one shown in the test results, and rarely exceeds 40 frames. And when disabling these settings, the average fps is 55. Yes, when driving fps may briefly drop to ~45-40, and the selection of any items, there is a rapid frieze up to 30. But for me personally it does not deliver special inconveniences.

Not a bad optimization. The worst port was the first Watch_Dogs. That's where it freezes because the CPU would just freeze. And here, all very playable, I would say)
Besides, on his streams themselves Volition played on PC with wireless joysticks. Vryatli would they so casually refer to PC version own games, when they themselves in and play.

i
insex 15.10.19

How, with such poor graphics can be so little fps?
Are they specially over players kidding!?

In General, everything is clear, download it a year torrents, and while I will continue to go SR2.

G
Grandshot 15.10.19

And the graphics are not so miserable, in my opinion. When compared with the previous Saint Row, then grew significantly the texture quality is increased details of the models, the lighting also improved. Game physics became more authentic and feels much nicer. Also the effects look very nice. When Volition said that they are the coolest team of programmers capable of well, anything in terms of effects. In the end, no lie. From the various explosions and environment effects are difficult to look away)

_
_ApTyPkA_ 15.10.19

The computer will burn if I run this game))

g
gennaz 15.10.19

The dialogue is almost unchanged with the 4th part,and the hardware requirements are just insane.Optimization is below average.
Spoiler

a
agula98 15.10.19

Optimization is not below average, it is below the bottom.

B
Bad_Boy_800 15.10.19

Whatever on my gtx 1080 + i7 3770K OC TO 4500 MHZ drawdown is, especially when explosions kapets...

S
Steve Taller 15.10.19

optimizare have no games, my system in city open spaces at top speed with buns of NVIDIA barely gives 45фпс, the period where tests on hangpu it is about anything, all the brakes starts after the first mission in the ark when the action takes place in the daytime, then that's just fucked up, even the top video card can't cope

B
Biglittlemath 15.10.19

March on 1070'll have to put the lock in 30fps and play on the gamepad... OMG

b
bot_max 15.10.19

I5 4670k to 4.2, 16Gb, GTX1080 Launched, once everything is unscrewed on a maximum (NVIDIA buns too). Kind of thought runs perfectly, but then relog did. Run, and my fps on the base of the falls to 45. In the graphics settings there is a point Shadows from the light of the sun and there are 2 options from NVIDIA. 1 point clean down and cheers to a stable 60 fps in the same place.

PS: after Running all the more= the drawdown takes place . Removed the reflection a little more, but the fps is not stable.

S
Steve Taller 15.10.19

WE ARE WAITING FOR PATCHES ON OPTIMIZE BECAUSE THE GRAPHICS IS SO-SO, THERE IS NOTHING STUPID TO SLOW DOWN

g
gloccc 15.10.19

Optimization Donna , and the game itself is boring . So I did refund

H
HollowHeart 15.10.19

With the optimization of real trouble, and most importantly - to brake there is nothing. Of no graphics, no physics, even animae characters and the curve.
In short, a quack.

S
Saints Russia 15.10.19

Full 1080 max bends down to 30-40 frames without kwidiski avno buns for 100 with dips to 60

g
gennaz 15.10.19

did the test in 1360*768,the conclusion is this game need a very powerful graphics card,although graphics are really gnesinskaya,I think the patches will not help. The diagnosis of this game is very curve hands of developers.
Spoiler