3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 15.10.19 03:19 am

Garments not dropouts (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

People a stupid question:
A week ago there was a patch which rules bug with disappearing skills. And after that I didn't get a single garment out of backpacks and suitcases in the open world, before the patch consistently over the session carried the pair of subject to minimum.

Wrote to TP, but fell for the most stupid of the organism, which is proposed to check whether the cost of my patches and reinstall the game.
I am one such lucky or what?
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanfil 15.10.19

Today five or six items fell, goggles pants shirt and scarf on the neck, like yesterday, three some dropped stuff, so the problem is if there is, then not at all

x
x8ScorpioN8x 15.10.19

XS get 5 pieces of the same =( 5 caps 5 caps.

S
Slava74oren 15.10.19

I, too, often fall clothes.

V
Volk-Naemnik 15.10.19

Again I fell into the category of elite.
On Reddit too, the people were divided: someone just someone after 1 global has ceased to fall, some just bought the game 0 drop, someone falls in the TK.
Thanks for the comments.

W
Walrus-X 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Stanfil
x8ScorpioN8x
Slava74oren
Tell me good people, I have a (pumped to level 12) never in the game have not seen one body kit for weapons (shop, sight etc.) This feature of the new part (all krafti himself) or a bug? And second, all assembled on a workbench kits have both + and - effects. So it will be permanently or pumping will come across the kits with only positive characteristics?

V
Volk-Naemnik 15.10.19

Walrus-X
that's right, the kits now crafted only once on the workbench, they are limitless and always available, their stats are fixed. Purely positive is not met and is unlikely to be.

W
Walrus-X 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Clear. Thanks for the clarification.

Z
ZZZKarp 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
At least made of blue, purple and so on...., with positive characteristics......

E
EnFoRKeR 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Chikni just in this topic, suddenly you've got it all that can dropnotsyn
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b4iljt/complete_list_of_lootable_cosmetics_dyes/

M
Mihail Golohvast 15.10.19

EnFoRKeR
The theory goes that I cut the drop clothes and drawings, so they then fell to 5 stage)

N
NovaRegul 15.10.19

I have a week and a half of the game dropped 3 clothes and 1 purple. Still, I remember the burn and wanted to write they, supposedly unlike the first game more than a week running around in what appeared in the game. But over the last 2 days kick was nevypadalo.

b
bakshish 15.10.19

It seems to me that the clothes fall depending on location.Find those clothes more likely in remote areas, like the sewers

V
Volk-Naemnik 15.10.19

EnFoRKeR
Thanks for the link, do I gathered from the list. Sadly, we can only farm luchbox.
If anything, out of the blue boxes that are over 100, there is a chance of purple stuff.

N
N1ko64 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
gold also falls

B
BlackTigerTK 15.10.19

By the way... I've noticed that after some time the game session from the boxes of weapons and team stop falling out more quality stuff than the blue. While at first it might and gold to fall. Does anyone have similar?

B
Boroda_Ussr 15.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
same garbage. up to 30 LVL fall clothes regularly. then a single one.

e
edpru 15.10.19

Here not so long ago patched for loot, not for the better. The new points system, here's the result.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.10.19

Yesterday the team had a little run about, 5 global, mostly fought off the control points. Loot from the boxes regularly fell.

M
Marionetco 15.10.19

Boroda_55
you just find a certain number of things and then the gear just knocked out of chests per level. I mean part of the key falls out and then you're already doing the key and open the trunk with things

B
Bodmen 15.10.19

what to do if you try to kill the first (the mask of the vampire) hunter I died and on return it was already gone? to activate the quest again I can't