3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolfeus 30.05.20 10:45 pm

Out of range! (Dark Souls 3)

The problem is this, when you start the game the cursor appears in about 10 seconds says Out of range of 67.5/60 khz. the settings file to change the resolution, is not found. In the Internet too.
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_seemann 30.05.20

Wolfeus
If Google finds nothing, then you need to Google in their native language
http://www.gamepur.com/guide/22884-dark-souls-3-where-find-graphic-configuration-file-edit-and-tweaks.html

W
Wolfeus 30.05.20

Old_seemann
Did everything as written. CML file was not, I created it, threw the settings, set your resolution to 1600*900. Like all of science, but it does not work...

T
The X-Files 30.05.20

Try to run the game in a window Alt + Enter ,I ran Resident Evil 7
The problem is that in these games, the default is wide angle option if you will be able to run the game in window, in the graphics settings set your screen size from and save.
PS:And config game files can be hidden in the game Bioshok remaster,folder options-view-show hidden folders and look for the configs from the game.

W
Wolfeus 30.05.20

Tried it, even added a window in the properties of arilica. doesn't help
Hidden folders displays. CML file no, since the game does not run even once.(it was written in the article)

O
Old_seemann 30.05.20

Wolfeus
A user on one PC? And that can run under limited and put from the administrator, although an addiction. You can still configure the monitor to pick. The nvidia control panel (if vidyaha - nvidia) > changing permissions. Get the supported refresh rate of the screen. The same in the adjust size and position of the working. Try. If solve the problem, pour out what action was taken. The community will appreciate

W
Wolfeus 30.05.20

Old_seemann
One user, from the administrator launch. Have vistual and all possible gertsovki, hurts the eyes, and the game does not start (((, all the same.
Video card NVIDIA,, so what will change? there is a resolution of 1600x900, and 85 Hz.

O
Old_seemann 30.05.20

Wolfeus
Wolfeus wrote:
85 Hz
Below the breakdown frequency

W
Wolfeus 30.05.20

Old_seemann
Already tried various options, unfortunately no...
The wood on vidyahu last.

O
Old_seemann 30.05.20

Wolfeus
I want to see it yourself) Usually this happens when the transition from crt monitor to LCD, but it applies to all Windows as a whole. Odnaznachno with the game problem. From simple options, try to activate the built-in uchetku administrator and run the game from under him. Do not burden the joints while helping - perestanavlivaya, if the pirates, get Repack.
Of the radical and stupid - to take down Windows

A
Aips95 30.05.20

You probably already tried this... But how about run the game in 600x800 resolution (via shortcut properties)?

W
Wolfeus 30.05.20

Old_seemann
I like the official torrents) Tried 2 Repack, the only difference is that one plays music(splash) in the second not. all sorts of admin rights tried, the wind to bear I do not see sense because she's a virgin( last week set, no clutter). Aips95
The properties of the shortcut, not the channel nor the winds, nor windowed solution there does not work...

O
Old_seemann 30.05.20

Wolfeus
A dozen? Start>Settings>System>Screen>display adapter Properties(at the bottom). Get out a small window. There go to the Monitor tab. There is some frequency? Would not hurt to know the model of the monitor.

f
frenki_fox 19.11.20

Same problem! Did you find a solution?