3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRODEO 30.05.20 10:45 pm

Your vision of the new Dirt 4 (DiRT 4)

almost no news is not heard about Dirt 4...
would most like a real rally, so the cards were 30 km or more :)
and cards was a lot, at least about 10 countries
dzhimhany tired, no strength
and the return of trucks!
globality is not enough, you have to get out of the car
to do upgrade cars, remove ads
and not in the game business, but in the 3rd I like Dirt
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
svetik WRC 30.05.20

Talk about the gameplay because I see two games:
1.this championship-it is clear that WRC will not be but at least a new ERC to all participants
all countries,etc.
2.a career where you start from the bottom up to the type of world Cup.create your team,buy, paint, machine and pick up stickers, etc.
I want modern cars of all classes (R2,R3,N4,R4,R5,S2000,WRC)
more realism and auto sport in this classic rally.
and generally it is a pity that in Darth never poevilsja IRC.
hopefully will be released this year and the name of the game will be garacia.

f
fedorov88 30.05.20

play with the wheel with the cockpit view on the manual box so would like my physics (NOT AS IN DIRT 3 are DEGRADED) more difficult tracks it is desirable that the routes do not occur good weather conditions
anyways I want a real simulator not fucking arcade game which boring to play

-
-SlashuuR- 30.05.20

The atmosphere of the previous parts, many different paths and adequate system requirements. And of course something new.

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.05.20

-S-R-
I think the system requirements will be high, because the game will be released on the new consoles, I want photo-realistic graphics.

-
-SlashuuR- 30.05.20

Subaru BRZ STI
If the PC version will do separately and well optimized, then consoles will be nothing to depend on.

S
Skull Death 30.05.20

If the game is gymkhana, that she was not part of the plot only of your choice! So finally it was possible in this mode to play together (ie split screen) and then to perform the task alone as it is boring!! And of course more cars: a huge number of rally cars, buggies, jeeps, and trucks in the end!! to this necessary and beautiful destructible vehicle!! long tracks with perfect weather conditions!! downhole soundtrack consisting of alternative and rock!! And not crap like, club and dubstep!! probably all)))

-
-Vercus- 30.05.20

Dirt 2 was the most normal. The third boring to some (even I passed it). Fourth, maybe the shit will be dull. And by the way nafig need to 30 km of the route, so a day pass one race? or the solid sound of rock have different tastes, so that the diverse sound needs to be. You to tune the car the same nonsense. Well this is not NFS you. The case of the racer to win, and upgrade do the mechanics from the company that the car was built.

m
mussstep 30.05.20

at the time Colin McRae 2.0 was oboldennaya SIM,the ride was a pleasure,and was gradny mode and career the WRC,with a variety of routes,cars and other things...why not to recreate the spirit of this great game in a new way? with good physics...and not important grafon

. THEKILLER . 30.05.20

as the second dirt so that was a new column and updated routes and fleet and that the view from the salon worked out in 3 parts and everything is super

-
-SlashuuR- 30.05.20

The gymkhana don't want to see in the new part, it's boring. Better would long rally route.

B
Belmuco 30.05.20

The variety of terrain, Australia with its high-speed travelinstyle runs, England with mud, Finland, Japan, China and serpentine, Greece, Spain, snowy Sweden. Many kilometer tracks, improved car damage, puncture and tire wear, the boiling of the engine, damage the transaxle and suspension in General (after all, it was in CMR 2005). Well and career advancement with a gradual opening of the car, not only sponsors. In General, all that has passed, but in an updated form and with a pair of triple lotion or highlights!!!!!! Nothing more is necessary!)))

E
Egoriy7024 30.05.20

Lightyear WRC
All this is in WRC 2010, HOWEVER, the PHASES THERE is a SHORT...

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

More rally, the Gymkhana to bring in a separate mode (for fans) is not pushing the standard
branches of competitions to tweak the visual, although he is DiRT3 still gorgeous, model,
leave the same physics and the main cockpit view - the game-dream work.

S
Same Rules Apply 30.05.20

Kind of agree with everyone in a little bit.

First:
After all it was originally a series of games Colin McRae (Light memory of a Great racer). And that means a return to rally roots is welcome. (Importantly, the process went smoothly)

Second:
Gymkhana - it sure is fun. But it is not necessary to impose this regime in the campaign. Better to make a section free racing type Joy Ride, or even to create a completely separate game, I think Сodemasters is not a problem.

Third:
I would like to see in the game a huge fleet gathered together from all parts of the series and is supplemented with something new.

Fourth:
The game should be epically global. Expect a lot of trails around the globe.

Well, five:
DIRT3 is simply unmatched in terms of graphics, but the style and atmosphere in my opinion somehow depressed:((((
I would like to see the game is colorful, fun and naughty at the level of DIRT 2 and Showdown.

A
ALEH17 30.05.20

I hope that the game will be more difficult to cover differed in that each of the coating was its approach, more realistic damage, so after a few collisions the machine broke down and were not serviceable, but that was not so the same thing the contest doesn't take place if fucked up, and continued to move forward and that the riders were real, and that was wiser. It seems to be now.

C
Charger87 30.05.20

half of the posts are complete nonsense, Dirt 3 is the most close to the origins of the series even though there is group b and classic, beautiful tracks but they are too little. Showdown and other Pribluda type gimhani focused on children students are then under the impression paste anything and everything under the color of the machine is Ken Block, who want not arcade and paluska please WRC 3-4, you need more rally than analogising modern WRC , by the way, how many now there are 2-3 brands of cars))) misery, the spirit of competition has killed the vine, machinery remnants, night runs no, rally Safari endurance too, lots of electronics in cars what next they will move to the carton machine)).
Here is what Walter Rerl about modern WRC:
"In the dark is no fun to go, as there is nothing visible. I often think about the past,
in fact, I could win another world championship, as they now always go only
day...soft eggs“
The best option for Dirt 4 to do it partially full seasons 60th 70th 80th and 90th of the decline of the era of the Rally.

S

Charger87
Yeah, used to be water is wet and grass is green.

C
Charger87 30.05.20

where are the grass and water at all understand what you write , the fact that the rally was more interesting to look at the seasons of 70-80s , a game about the Golden age of rally to make and to convey the spirit of those years is quite real

S

Charger87
So how to convey the spirit of those years ? with the help of filters ? as for F1 2013 Classic Edition ?

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

Charger87
To create such a specific game, it would have to cut all the physics, tracks, etc. fans of old rally 1,2 and miscalculated, with the current physics Dirt or WRC it would look extremely ridiculous and absurd, so no one will not do this. The fact that in DiRT3 they are shoved classic cars and group B already good, on this go it makes no sense, but they are moving in the right direction, just need more variety, more weather effects, more tracks and longer, more cars, in this case the success of any such games and DiRT3 noticeably grew up compared to DiRT2. Nobody says that DiRT is a SIM, it's not Colin McRae, with the first part it is an arcade game like the WRC today, in which, moreover, still and content enough to swear.
Old Colin and RBR has not been canceled so...