3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katena77713777 30.05.20 10:46 pm

Why the game freezes????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Medal of Honor: Warfighter)

Start playing, the game is running, takes 2-3 minutes and the game freezes! Love it!!!!!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
matrixua 30.05.20

It newtca RAM first for modern games you need to have obizatelno Windows 7 64 bit second a minimum of 4 GB of operatives
Do the following
For those who have 4GB or more RAM
* In Windows 7/Vista go to the start menu. write in the search bar cmd run as administrator.
* This is copied into the address bar bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2500 ( or a number 3070) and Press enter.
* Make sure that you have seen the message about a successful operation.
* Close the command prompt. Just what did you tell the system to use 2500MB of memory for applications
* Changes will take effect after you restart the computer.
To back:
Open cmd and write: bcdedit /deletevalue increaseuserva. This returns everything to normal.
Reboot and you're done. I have after that, the game has ceased to fly, so try maybe will help.

S
Sergei100 30.05.20

Thanks matrix25 now the game freezes!!!

O
OlegGOran 30.05.20

matrix25
What do I do if I have 2GB of RAM and the game freezes when loading when I choose new game And nothing helps when I umeshu screen resolution in the game

m
matrixua 30.05.20

nothing to read the post above,it's about how battle 3 disk insert in Sonka 1 and say what am I to do I have 3 sonki is not present and wants to play Bang Bang)

N
Nefesh 30.05.20

Damn, and where I was before when the game was with these freezes?(( Although I have hung out 3-5 times on the job no more.

p
provod 30.05.20

I have the same trouble with the pin,the current I Windows 8 where do I find find the search string in vosmerka?

W
Wienw 30.05.20

I have a problem, downloaded all the normal updates loaded , but the fact that the game starts and it freezes at all I tried all your method does not work , what to do? I have Windows7 64 bit.But not loading...Freezes everything. World of Tanks and Ground war Tanks run and play perfectly.

M
Maksim Chepurnyh 30.05.20

matrix25
I did everything, but HurtWorld still hangs after 2-3 minutes. RAM 4 gig and Windows 7 x64

m
matrixua 30.05.20

finally pirates cracked crooked so never mind on the game and play one battle or Caldo) profit, a medal is not the same

x
xafan 30.05.20

Damn to my problem anywhere else, all Internet went through( someone tell me I have crashes immediately after death and then only through the task Manager to close it and all the operatives in a computer like enough and none of the norms( what could be?????