3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrikDru 30.05.20 10:46 pm

Can't get through the second race(the crushing) (The Crew)

Can't get through the second race after he took the badge of the pilot of a racing car.play on the keyboard,because on the steering wheel to play it seemed to me is not convenient because of the function in the game All the help in the management.Somebody on the keyboard plays this game,was this assignment?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya950 30.05.20

First: if you play on the steering wheel, it is better all the assistance to disabled, because all the buzz from the steering wheel disappears
And secondly, on the Ford GT is quite easy to wrap a couple of laps, but to escape from his pursuers is easier on rough terrain or on the highway, where you can gun it as follows

t
tyumen2309 30.05.20

Bombs can be stupid back on track, I did so

T
Tdante 30.05.20

By the way for the future. For platinum in this series of races is most important to pass the first very fast to catch up with the guy at the airport. Skyline to help.
And to get away from the cops is elementary. On the first turn sharply turn and sinking further in a straight line at maximum speed.
To assist in the management, with the release of the cops something they twirled, and now the keyboard really is best played in sport mode. All the help is somehow wrong turns the body in turn and puts you somewhere else. Before such was not.

C
ChildSoap 30.05.20

the wheel attitude is try it, and jumping over bumps, not really hold it steady as the machine itself is almost always taxis
I took it stupidly in the box to the right or sharply turning 90

1olivero1 30.05.20

Yes,the keyboard is quite real to pass.Yes, and play too,right on the handlebars tried a couple of races,not at all,I'm a supporter of buttons)))