3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goluxer 30.05.20 10:47 pm

Problems with the video card what to do?

All kind time of day! Need help with video card.
The problem presented in the photo, this is the second time. The first time I played, I started a strange glare and streaks on the screen, but then came the notification from NVIDIA: graphics cards Working successfully restored. ( something like this ).
This time it was not and I had to turn off the computer. Now it's included with these strips, it comes to start Windows, and after blue screen restarts. Once turned on, I reinstalled the driver and it no longer turns on :(

After much anguish and restores the system the computer started, everything worked, until I turned on the game..
What to do experts? Please help

7 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 30.05.20

All this hackers of the Kremlin

f
fog666666 30.05.20

But seriously the card in the oven will be lucky to live half a year no luck can help you the nearest store or elephant

s
safot 30.05.20

Goluxer
map repair or replacement

G
Goluxer 30.05.20

safot
Bad? It yourself or here is the end of the none come from ?

f
fog666666 30.05.20

Damn.I repeat, take off the radiator cooler.wrap foil condo.completely wipe the chip from the paste.grey oven to 230 degrees.roast 25 minutes.collect back and pray . 8 of the 10 cards raised so but again maybe a year of work still need to be replaced

s
safot 30.05.20

Goluxer
Yes, this so-called artifacts that appear when the blade chip. But it's not the blade itself videoproto of the map and the dump of the chip from the substrate. Warming up in the oven, if it helps, this video card to play before will not work. You need to solder a new videopac (not REBOL old vykinesh money)

M
MagicHero 30.05.20

And there may be a problem with any module videoplate, although problemach video memory like the image on the squares falling apart. So during the dump of the chip. You have at least the card model written and then you can oven 500-series, and then the dump of the chip is not news.