3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrCollapse 15.10.19 03:19 am

Is not experience on the weapon and profile (World War Z)

After some reading I decided to go experience both on weapons and on profile. Not considered fatal because the profile level is already high enough and the weapons all main ride, but and is BUT is called the following updates with weapons, and as I understand it, because of the ongoing problems I was not able to pump.
Tell me how to solve this problem, or post a link to the tech support of the game (couldn't find).
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 15.10.19

Try using instant messengers, default address maintenance, there is no game.

E
El_Trolo 15.10.19

MrCollapse
There seems to be experience is not, if you have not installed the latest outdoor kit.
If still not - download save open with, and then we'll see, maybe I need to release a new patch if broken.

D
Doomshfaft 15.10.19

All correctly said above - experience is not, if not purchased an upgrade to the maximum available level. Ie you need to purchase a modification of the second level to pump up to the third barrel, the third level to the fourth, etc.

Classic tech support for the game there, but bug reports usually take off on the forum, or in the deep.

Although most of the problems have been solved, so the search helps in 9 of 10 cases.

M
MrCollapse 15.10.19

El_Trolo
What about experience for the profile? I have a fairly high level (175), but there are people who have it is higher (250) or after upgrading this level goes directly from pumping weapons and classes? Before the upgrade I pumped the weapon to maximum level, and then hung from the last modification, that would in vain not to spend points on the previous modification. By the way this bleeding and access modifications that are available on the level and not associated with buying previous versions, I at that time found it strange and not logical.
I'll try the tip with opening the kit and unsubscribed did.

M
MrCollapse 15.10.19

El_Trolo
All right, helped install the latest available and all previous in the chain of modifications, and experience at arms went again, and the profile is standing on the spot, but I do not think that once a provision requiring the level of the profile above 175го, but if you have any thoughts be sure to read it.

E
El_Trolo 15.10.19

MrCollapse
175 profile swinging in the mode of joint campaign, and to pump it further - need to go to competitive game and get experience for the classes in pvp.

M
MrCollapse 15.10.19

El_Trolo
Now everything is clear. Thanks to all responded for the help!