3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 30.05.20 10:48 pm

Solution to the problem with endless loading (Saints Row 4)

To start, try to load the AutoSave, and the last saved game. During the mission, do not use superpowers, and the terminators in front of the office to lure to the floor below, then kill, go to the office, you pass the mission without further problems, PROFIT.
For information many thanks to the user ilaktyushin.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey1992 30.05.20

fucking Muziek! thank you!!! I thought that the longer this mission I pass by! I have infinite loading was not at the entrance to the office, and upon completion of the ejection of balls flying around the power shield and pulling wires when the Scot began to beat the black man (sorry for the mini spoiler) . In short, one problem with endless loading,highly recommend getting this Board 100% WORKING!
P. S. you license

i
ilaktyushin 30.05.20

Now finished off. A good toy :)

V
Vladimir Manilenko 30.05.20

does not work(

S
SAnNo 30.05.20

I have a mission Ghost in the machine not as the ships come to the point of beginning of the missions it starts to download and all the download of eternal

L
Leon Mantegyu 30.05.20

Help infinite download to save (realized and completed all the extra missions). During the save I was playing with some old dude online, he vyletel and I left the map alone, survived and left. Now load the latest save is endless. And to my save but there is another 20% passing difference. Help !