3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20 10:48 pm

Bug Sanctuary (Fallout 4)

Strudies shouts: Make the bed!, I shop can benefit from, says the Settlement is not friendly Help! =)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 30.05.20

Save load

Z
Zolotko555 30.05.20

Lorgar 01
cool...interesting and what do you put this mods so pereklinilo?

L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20

Uh, nothing but DLC is not worth it. Through the console used to do this one http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_bat_fajl_dlya_dobavleniya_resursov-108757/ killer ships were called, more did not do anything illegal )) Tempins bluff also seems to be buggy: local mustachioed farmer stories grass, and the quest does not give, the result of which would be joining this very Templins bluff to my Empire :)

p
potomak57 30.05.20

Lorgar 01
In one of the houses insect and the whole area should be checked.
I also poked first bed set and forgot that radharaman in the same house there.
And fly flew. The ship killer for nothing encouraged - glitches are often for this reason
Honestly have jobs to go - not to call!

L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
Yes, it's a glitch was the signal of 99.7%, and the monster there. Already tried everything, to call -- this is the last method was. And what about insects -- thanks, I'll try.

L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20

It did not help. All kind of killed ten times tested, the result is the same.

Z
Zolotko555 30.05.20

Lorgar 01
99,7%is not a glitch...you just haven't found it yet....was supposed to pop up a message that you have found about the national Park...my advice is , go back to the very first sohranki where you Cosworth say after the asylum and come to the workshop....try to include it or not.....if included then you can return to this saved game and try to enter the workshop here.....accomplish your goal happened or not

L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20

I haven't talked to him. As climbed out of the shelter, I went to engage in their business. The meaning of the game every time the same place, if you have a free world available. It was necessary to build a teleport to the brotherhood or the subway no desire to go, so I decided the minute man to find, the map pointed to Concord. As Preston Garvey me from the balcony some of the crap shouted as quest Time and zametalsya. At that time my level was 60. Thank you!

M
MrGURAM76 30.05.20

Lorgar 01
Well, if you are strictly on the story to go, in order to access the workshop, you have the livestock in the houses to destroy.

L
Lorgar 01 30.05.20

Already knew. We see then the game fucked itself when I'm right in Concord came.