3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m00n11ght1 30.05.20 10:49 pm

Deleting objects (Fallout 4)

Good day. tell me is there any mod or some way to remove any items/objects during the construction? for example, the pile of dirt from the swampies in the castle. or this will only be possible with the release of Gekka?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rik_Bombarda 30.05.20

You will help team disable. just save before doing this, and it is possible that something important remove, then enable

V
Vyxyxol 30.05.20

The pile of dirt the people will be removed after some time.

m
m00n11ght1 30.05.20

Rik_Bombarda
so like I tried and not removed =\ for example a swing or a hemisphere of the valve in the sanctuary are not clear, apparently not every piece can be removed, which is a pity

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.05.20

and, I realized . They were removed by mod
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3184/?

R
Rik_Bombarda 30.05.20

but he only Sanctuary

m
m00n11ght1 30.05.20

Rik_Bombarda
they tried, but not removed) alas. so waiting for Gekka

V
Vitaliy Markin 30.05.20

m00n11ght1
The pile of dirt removed automatically if on the quest Garvey to come.

s
smbdsmoke 30.05.20

According to the story thread for the Minutemen, they dirt will be removed and the southern Bastion will open.

m
m00n11ght1 30.05.20

Vitaly Markin
CPAllianceP
Yes I know I have already passed the game for the fraternity, the Institute and the subway. now just everywhere looking for a good adventure) but I would like just sometimes completely all clear to build a settlement

A
Anarchophobia 30.05.20

There is a command markfordelete. Thing abyss may not immediately, but only after a reboot locations. Before using, of course, is to remain

B
Bogomazov Nikolay 30.05.20

I, too, once figured out, and everything was much easier than I thought. So the first thing to notice is that no matter whether you are in the mode of construction or not, this cheat does not affect this. So what you need to do, find the object you want to delete, press the tilde ( ~ ) this is called the console and everything freezes except the cursor, then switch to English layout, if you default is Russian, then the arrow point to the object you want to delete and click on the mouse left button once, will appear in parenthesis is id number of this object, then to drive a disable command and press enter, that's all, though there are some things which are not deleted and if you accidentally deleted something you need the enable command can to restore it, but be careful, the id number if you shook to another object or thing is lost, but not erased, you can return it if you perekroit the wheel on the mouse up or down. And another thing, before these actions better preserved than half an hour to do everything again.

O
OrangeHead 30.05.20

I have Solar tides in houses constantly re-appear the corpses of the ghouls. I have made them before construction, and then again - they are still on their places back(

A
Alex_Sar 30.05.20

Maybe someone knows the name of fashion, which is prohibited the enemies respawn on the stripped area, where the map signed on tipped. Because then there enemies again.
But I found plus some loot again also appears there)

E
ElenaD 30.05.20

There is a mod Saturday. Trash and unnecessary items cleans everywhere except in the Commune of Solar tides. Tell me how to remove debris in the Tides.