3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeoVegas 30.05.20 10:49 pm

Horizontal stripes in the game! (Far Cry: Primal)

Help , anyone had this problem and who have solved it ,tell me how !
Bands are not present when in caves and no open sky and sunlight , the game was perestaval , download from various sources , the pirates!!!
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeoVegas 30.05.20

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 30.05.20

Information direct bulk extrasex're all sitting....
What kind of PC? Updated for a long time wood? What video card? processor, how much RAM???

L
LeoVegas 30.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Intel core i3 -2100 3.1 ghz
4gb ram
Ati radeon HD 5700
The logs were updated in the first place

Z

LeoVegas
What kind of video card? Is 5770 or 5750 5770...even Though only 1 GB of memory which is very small for this game, the operatives too little really. Most likely in this case.

L
LeoVegas 30.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Minimum system requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit);
Intel Core i3-550, AMD Phenom II X4 955 or analogs;
4 GB OF RAM;
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1 GB VRAM), AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM) or analogues;
20 GB HDD space deskew me regarding the minimum requirements of fit, as well as far cry 4 was played on a Bang ,and primal almost indistinguishable from fc 4

Z

LeoVegas
You're right....it seems to overheat some need to monitor. Is there a good program MSIAfterburner but will it work on ATI I do not know. Another option Windows glyuknul...demolish! By the way what Windows? Whose rip? From hatab works without problems. Percent sure of the rules should handle (myself at that recently went Primal and have worked) unless it is overheating that is an option.

Z

LeoVegas
P With Overclocking not amused? B/P how many watts? On what settings run?

L
LeoVegas 30.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Never clocked , PSU 400 watts , at a minimum,
Far Cry - Primal [FitGirl Repack] , try from hatab.

Z

LeoVegas
Did not mention what video card (5770 or 5750 for example) and what Windows... it's a secret or what?))) Judging by the fact that the graphics card is not detected there may be a problem with the wood...need a native under Vista a Potential buyer should pay attention to the fact that AMD is fascinated by the promotion of new products, constantly forgets about older versions. Impact of this attitude on the creation of drivers for updated Windows operating systems. Was no exception and chip ATI HD 5770. Series 5ххх is not supported on the new Windows 10. At the hardware level controller is defined as a compatible video device AMD HD. To correct the situation, you can install original drivers from the disc, designed for the Vista platform. - Read more at FB.ru: http://fb.ru/article/244528/videokarta-ati-radeon-hd-harakteristiki-foto-i-otzyivyi

Z

LeoVegas
The worst option is not enough power supply not found exactly how much you need your vidyahe ((

Z

Video card at least shows up in the Manager?

Z

Or so

p
ps203 30.05.20

It seems the chip (GPU) cover on vidyuhi, I have two laying dead, too poloziti this is how it started. Not treatable unfortunately only for scrap.

-
-MaEsTrO- 30.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
hmmm... games a lot but not like me ))

S
SS44 30.05.20

A similar view. The one vidyuhi so artificila... I'm tired of this and bought new , and gave it to the nephew. He at first was excited , because none worked without problems , but there are no miracles and everything is back to normal artifact(((

Z

-MaEsTrO-
That's not all))) Labels on all games just too lazy to do)) (after reinstalling Windows lost estessno)
On topic...how's the cooling? I thought in the beginning about the overheating...

L
LeoVegas 30.05.20

all dared reinstallation of drivers vidyahi , thank you all

A
Alex Bog 30.05.20

and if the trees in the game flicker,what do you mean?